Trophies vanished from my profile?

So, I just got on here today to update my profile, and I noticed most of my trophies are missing, my milestones have been reset, and I'm currently showing up as level 11. Is the site undergoing some changes, or is there something wrong with my profile?

It seems like this is a major issue recently, maybe Sly should see if this isn't a site issue or something, or maybe PSN is just really going cray cray recently  :dunno:

I'm on two other trophy sites and neither are having this issue, so I'm thinking it's this site. I might be wrong, of course, but hard to argue when other trophy sites are correct.

Edited by DarkStar83x

Just did an update for some trophies in FFX-2 and now it claims about half my trophies are hidden. It worked just fine a couple hours ago and I haven't touched my privacy settings in months so no clue what is happening.

Edit

From the looks of it, it seems that my trophies older than December 2012 are the ones are missing.

Edited by Caldor2K2

Happened to me this morning, with message "aww sorry no trophies here"....I have read the post about fixing it so will try that when I get home.

Of course I didn`t change any settings on mine console for privacy or anything....Did notice though on one other site, after updating all my trophies, that I have one trophy which I am pretty sure I did not earned last night...or at least did not fulfill all necessary chores in the game to earn this trophy. Maybe that stir the sh*t up :/

Two thirds of my trophies have vanished from my profile! No such problem on PSN trophy leaders.

Update: after earning a trophy and updating, my profile is back to normal.

Edited by Vorlon