Rising Tide trophy thoughts?

4 minutes ago, BlackTorito said:

It’s on the path after those ruins, keep looking at left hand towards the other warp in the North. It’s before you break the wall of bricks that blocks the path towards the North warp.

By the way I posted a video on how to break the bubble with a quick explanation in case someone has trouble!

Thanks finally found the thing

2 hours ago, BlackTorito said:

I can’t seem to do enough damage to Leviathan Bubble in Final Fantasy is it because i’m 85?!!

Another lame DPS check during a boss? Great... is it harder than Omega's?

5 minutes ago, nrs1nrs1 said:

Anyone know how to survive Waterspout? Kinda tired of restarting from checkpoint lol

No idea as well, I just tanked that sh***, and proceed to dodge everything else. You can spam potions inside the tornado.

4 minutes ago, Savantir- said:

Another lame DPS check during a boss? Great... is it harder than Omega's?

Yes its definitely harder! Luckily there are checkpoints, I think the Bubble one just needed to figure it out, the rest of the battle is a matter of figuring out how to dodge its attacks at least

1 hour ago, TenebraZero said:

The LV cap Is raised right? I don't remember if Eikon benefit of LV up or it's only Clive.

They confirmed that yes, Ifrit's damage is based on Clive's level and gear. They mentioned it explicitly in their event 3 weeks ago promoting the DLC.

And yeah, level cap is raised to 110 for Clive, and Torgal's pedigree gets an additional level as well.

3 hours ago, Mado0o_007 said:

for those who finished the DLC is there any missable trophies ? Thanks 

Nope!

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Nick240894 said:

They confirmed that yes, Ifrit's damage is based on Clive's level and gear. They mentioned it explicitly in their event 3 weeks ago promoting the DLC.

And yeah, level cap is raised to 110 for Clive, and Torgal's pedigree gets an additional level as well.

Nope!

That's great, thanks

So , to beat Leviathan Easy it's best to LV up to 110. There Is a good spot to LV up?

Edited by TenebraZero

1 hour ago, TenebraZero said:

That's great, thanks

So , to beat Leviathan Easy it's best to LV up to 110. There Is a good spot to LV up?

Easy If you Just Put the dodge Ring on .....No need to lvl Up.  Working even in FF mode.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TenebraZero said:

That's great, thanks

I beated him at level 85, but I guess the more level the more damage, but don't expect an impressive amount of difference. I recommend doing side quests and put the 30% EXP up.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BlackTorito said:

I can’t seem to do enough damage to Leviathan Bubble in Final Fantasy is it because i’m 85?!!

Edit: Well got it, not sure about the level but I needed a flawless combos

For the others wondering, I don't think the level really matters. I was 86. The fight is farily easy. Most of the spells are easily dodgeable or counterable with R2 + Square. Breaking the shield was the only annoying part but with 3 R2 + triangle, you have enough damage output to break it. Also when you are at close range, countering with R2 Square instantly trigger the explosion instead of loading the spell for 2 seconds.

It's just a long and boring fight but really nothing hard. I did it in 1 go but from what i saw in some videos, there are even few checkpoints during the fight, even on FF mode so no big deal.

can the Kairos Gate trophy be earned in easier difficulties? I have a save from my normal difficulty playthrough and one in FF mode. And I am wondering which one to choose. If Kairos Gate is locked in FF mode (like for example the brutal challenges in Rebirth) then there is no point playing my normal difficulty save file.

Pls clear this for me i appreciate it.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Valkyre4 said:

can the Kairos Gate trophy be earned in easier difficulties? I have a save from my normal difficulty playthrough and one in FF mode. And I am wondering which one to choose. If Kairos Gate is locked in FF mode (like for example the brutal challenges in Rebirth) then there is no point playing my normal difficulty save file.

Don't see why it wouldn't be possible to do it on normal difficulty, but if you simply want to get the trophy done you can also just activate the timely ____ boons. Auto dodge and auto torgal attacks make it very easy. Just don't mash abilties/attacks since your auto dodge wont trigger when youre locked in an animation.

Edited by PostGameBlues
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, PostGameBlues said:

Don't see why it wouldn't be possible to do it on normal difficulty, but if you simply want to get the trophy done you can also just activate the timely ____ boons. Auto dodge and auto torgal attacks make it very easy. Just don't mash abilties/attacks since your auto dodge wont trigger when youre locked in an animation.

Perfect! Many thanks!

Yeah I won't be able to beat Leviathan on Final Fantasy mode. I'm level 86, and the DPS check is just too hard for me. The countdown starts when he's at 1/4 health (sometimes more) and I don't have enough time to use three Splitfares like some people here suggested.

Edit: I literally did it on my next try. My butt clenched, sweat dripped from my nose, and I think I woke my neighbors up.

Edited by Savantir-
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Valkyre4 said:

Kairos Gate is locked on Action Mode (Normal).

I did it on FF Mode (uploading video), in my battles it said “Kairos Gate: Final Fantasy”, and the enemies hit hard but i’m not sure if the difficulty was in FF indeed, I’d say yes.

So the answer is, you have to beat it at least in Normal difficulty

Finished the dlc and so FF16. Liked the dlc a lot and have to admit that im a Little Bit upset if it ends right Here. Kairos was a Little Bit tricky at the beginning but torgal and evasion and i run through it Like nothing. Defense up really important !!! The whole Locations are definitly a foretaste for dawntrial in 14.

liked the quests also. Had the feeling They gave more Energy to them. 

im ok with another dlc in this Quality bu we will See. the trophy list is 4/10 for me 

Edited by VER7UZ-

without leviathan, i give it 7/10 for difficulty, but with leviathan eikon spam, it's only 4/10, leviathan eikon just turn this game into 3rd person shooter game, and not just normal shooter game, a game where you get infinity ammo, 1 second reload time, a shotgun with handgun firing rate, snipe rifle range and bullet auto tracking any lockon enemy

you can just stay away from any danger, spam leviathan gun, constansly burn down enemy HP and ki until it's stagger, not to mention levi also get really good dodging, it can't freeze enemy like shiva, but it's really quick and has better dodging range and ALOT of i-fame, i just drop shiva for levi once i unlock it

and  you get leviathan fairy early in this DLC, eikon battle has alot of checkpoint so even without leviathan i don't even has any trouble beat it on FF mode

Edited by ShariusTC

Kairos Gate in FF mode was really hard. I died 2 times against Barnabas, if you get caught in his combo there is no escape ... Died 1 time against Garuda. The game really wants you to use Leviathan i felt but after swapping back to Shiva, it became easier to dodge his warp+aa combo and wait for the Eikon's abilities on cd. As for permanent perks, I suggest maxing out Eikon's damage first, then HP and defense. For temporary perks, I took HP recovery after damage and after clearing a floor, it's really mandatory.

A really mediocre game mode, especially after playing GoW's FREE dlc ....

26 minutes ago, Growllanser said:

For those that finished the Kairo Gate, is it required to do the entire 20 circles in one sitting? Or, can I exit and pick up where I left off?

you have zu do it in one setting.

16 hours ago, M-3llo-W said:

Easy If you Just Put the dodge Ring on .....No need to lvl Up.  Working even in FF mode.

The hardest part of the Leviathan fight, by far, is the DPS check when he has his purple shield.

Dodging won't help you break it in time. Need enough damage for that.

1 hour ago, Mr-Greneda said:

Is the Kairo Gate harder in FF Difficult? I have a old save where i play the game in Story Mode.

Yes, of course, everything is harder in FF mode.

I mean, the game overall is still pretty easy, but in FF mode you will definitely take more damage, and enemies have more HP.

Edited by Nick240894
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Spike_Hostile17 said:

A really mediocre game mode, especially after playing GoW's FREE dlc ....

Oh yeah, I was just thinking the same thing. GoW Valhalla absolutely puts this mode to shame.

Not even close. I'm really not a fan of any of the endgame content in 16 (arcade mode, final chronolith trials, Kairos Gate, etc...). These devs really don't know how to design fun modes imo. The scoring system, for example, is complete ass. The way you have to do as little damage as possible and play as inefficiently as possible to get S ranks is really, really dumb.