What do you like of the game Gravity Rush?

xSHIKCLOUDx

I things I liked were:-

• It was something different
  • It was one of the first games I played on my Vita
  • It was enjoyable
  • It was free with PS+

I'm looking forward to Gravity Rush 2 and hope it is just as good, if not better, that the first.

Edited by Stevieboy

shouldn't this thread should be in Game Discussion > Vita > G > Gravity Rush sub-forum?

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/15644-topics-on-specific-vita-games-should-not-be-posted-here/

anyway, thoughts:

-I love how it allows(*requires*) you to use most of Vita's feature (gyroscope, touch screen, rear touch pad...etc) making it I must say a game required for PS vita users (good thing it's included in PS+)

-in terms of story, I wish it could be longer... well I think that's what sequels are for

-don't like Raven much and somehow Alias is somehow one of forgettable character IMO... 

• Like 2

I liked that it was different.  The controls were fun but were not nearly precise enough to make those challenges fun/fair.  I platted the game back in February and thought about going back and doing the DLC but the learning curve was so steep I can barely recall how to play it just sitting here.  I liked the cutesy little story and wished it were longer.  Kat > Raven because cats.

Kat and her costumes and the manga style way they showed the story and how you could move the screen around, combat was the only issue with it as it could get a bit repetitive hopefully they add more variety to the second one. Would be cool if it was also on ps4 but i doubt it since they want it to sell more vitas.

The game is just different than anything else I've ever played.

Loved the art style/graphics.

Gyro-Scope controls while flying was good (took some getting used to though).

Good story.

Just everything really. Amazing game, cannot wait for the 2nd one :)

• Like 1

Love the art style, challenging but just enough to not make me want to throw my vita out the window.

Kat is a cutie and being able to "fly" everywhere was great fun.

As a toy cowboy once said " Thats not flying, that's falling with style!"  :lol:

Edited by Neko_Otaku_Guy
  • Like 2

My favourite aspects of "Gravity Rush" were the graphics/art style, the game/story itself and, especially, the atmosphere of the open world, because they felt different from everything else I have ever played. I liked the characters too. I just wish that that the controls were a bit easier and more precise, because they were somewhat awkward, but, hopefully, they will solve that on the sequel, that I will definitely play.

• 1 year later...

I liked the story, the way it was told (there was an old Sega Genesis game that was played as in a comicbook, so it is not news to me), how you could explore the city and the simple, yet charismatic, characters. Too bad Gravity Rush 2 is never going to make its way to Vita... I wanted to see how the devs could improve a game that used everything the console could offer.

• 3 months later...

I actually enjoyed the challenges the most, since it's where the gameplay really shines as it forces you to learn certain mechanics that you would never really use in the main game. I hated the sliding mechanic when it was first introduced but after playing the challenges I ended up really liking it.

Also Raven is Bae, that's what I liked most.

Edited by Natsume