PlayStation Plus June Update (EU)

Goro

Entering PS Plus:

4th June: Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate (Cross Buy) (PS4 + PS Vita)
4th June: Trine 2: The Complete Story (PS4)
4th June: NBA 2K14 (PS3)
4th June: Lone Survivor (Cross Buy) (PS3 + PS Vita)
4th June: Dragon’s Crown (PS Vita)
4th June: Surge Deluxe (PS Vita)

Source

Edited by Goro
  • Like 1

Once again they are full of shit.. They say the length of time these games are available for download has been increased. NOT AT FUCKING ALL.

They say each game now lasts for exactly 1 month. DAFUQ?? All games before this lasted atleast 1 month, mostly longer!

DAFUQ SONY???

Excuse my poor English I'm pissed.

• Like 1

Am I the only one who's like dissapointed?

And to be honest, I disliked the previous update too.

Perhaps I should actually play them instead of judging crappy youtube reviews, 

but still these aren't the games I would pick up for my PS3.

The only game that I wanted to pick up is for the vita (D Crown).

Never understood the facination with sport games  :blink:

• Like 1

Muramasa was awesome, Dragon's Crown is awesome too. Lone Survivor is ok, Surge Deluxe is ok too. Nice month for Vita.

It says cross buy meaning it's available free on at least 2 PlayStation systems, it's not been released on PS3 so that means it's for PS4 + PS Vita.

Yeah, I should've checked summary instead of reading entire post. It's quite strange that the first thing they wrote about Lone Survivor is that it's Cross-Buy, but for PJ Shooter they mentioned this only in summary. Edited by vivan000
  • Like 1

I'm in PS+ for a total of 1 year and 8 months and this is the worst month. Not going to get any of those but for those who like it go grab it. Just hope it comes more & better games and E3. If they come, which I hope they do.

I'm in PS+ for a total of 1 year and 8 months and this is the worst month. Not going to get any of those but for those who like it go grab it. Just hope it comes more & better games and E3. If they come, which I hope they do.

You should give Dragon's Crown a try, honestly it's amazing :) Only game I want from this month, but I already got it...

Been in PS+ since day one.  It's still easily meeting it's £3.33ish a month cost.  It's a tiny sum for online storage, PS4 mulitplayer and tonnes of free games.  Yes PS4 indies seem to annoy people but you're going to have to wait for probably the end of the 1st year of PS4 before Sony release Knack and Killzone for plus members (as Sony made those games themselves).  PS+ on the PS3 started with a good back catalogue of games to add to monthly PS4 isn't their yet.

Not ever month can be Bioshock and Metro Last Light.  Lets see if E3 brings anything in re: annual games.

People saying it's not free.... see how much gaming £3.33 gets you anywhere else.

It's a good extremely reasonably priced service that I've had hours and hours of gaming out of.  I know for a fact since I joined the free games and discounts have easy paid back 5 or 6 times the cost if not a lot more.

• Like 2