PlayStation Plus June Update (EU)

Goro

PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate? Well I enjoyed PJS 1 on PS3 so I'll probably play PJSU. So I can play it again and continue into 2 (which I never played)

Trine 2 Complete...? Probably not.. I have Trine 2 on PS3 already.. and while beautiful to look at, it DID get a tad boring for me after a while.

NBA? I hate sports, what do you think?

Lone Survivor? Maybe try it on my alt, but I doubt I'll get into it enough to play more.

Don't have Vita.

Ah cool PS4 users get Trine 2 also. Makes two games I won't play for ages! Think by the time i Plat Watch_Dogs and Assassins Creed Black Flag it'll be 2020! Oh and then I've still got an untouched copy of Tomb Raider and Thief..... 

But people say Dragons Crown is awesome!? Good. When I get my Vita in July I look forward to playing it!

When did they say that?! Damn it

It was in the comments section (7.2). It was a reply by Fred Dutton. I'll quote it here:

Chris will be along to answer questions soon, but just to clarify, the annual ‘evergreen’ titles will not be replaced. Instead, you’ll be getting one additional PS4 game every month. So, 2 x PS3, 2 x PS4 and 2 x Vita each month for the foreseeable future.

Edited by Stevieboy

wait, people are bitching because 3 games are being replaced by 12 ? makes complete sense ... ok they are slowing down on ps3 stuff, but the console is now last gen - Sony won't push it forever

Edited by Memnoch

Trine 2. What? Didn't we get the PS3 version before?

What's next, Stealth PS4 version?

I think it's Trine 2: the Complete *whatever*. So it has all the DLC, etc, which wasn't in the PS3 base game. And the trophy list is a lot more developed. And it looks amazing - one of the best uses of the PS4's visual capabilities to date IMO.

• Like 1