Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Coming December 2nd (US), 5th (EU) to PS3

Well KH3 and FF XV have the same director and I believe FF XV has priority. So really wont have a good idea on when KH3 will come out until FF XV has a release date.

Yeah I know, I really hope they made a lot of progress on FFXV. SE is always so secretive about FFXV.

December 2nd, huh? Looks like I have a lot of waiting to do, might go ahead and pre-order the game sometime next month. Ooh, I just can't wait. I've been wanting to play the both Final Mixes of Birth by Sleep and Kingdom Hearts II for the longest. Out of all of the battles I'm looking forward to, it's definitely the Red-Eyed Heartless that Aqua has to fight in the Realm of Darkness. As well as Sora's fight against Terra's Lingering Sentiment. 

Well KH3 and FF XV have the same director and I believe FF XV has priority. So really wont have a good idea on when KH3 will come out until FF XV has a release date.

I could be wrong im trying to recall from more than a year ago but i believe i read that Kingdom Hearts 3 was givin to another team since FF15 was taking so long.

"Oh boy. It's perfect. That guy's gonna like this." <Yes i do.  

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy finally a release date..............in december......Still a big yay though.

I can't wait to renew my childhood  :lol:..... not that i'm that old  :S 

Edited by Lightning_FinalF

Wow, that was close! I thought it was heading into 2015, even so, it could've been finished earlier, I hope they've really put some serious work into it. Nomura releases one Kingdom Hearts a year right? Basing on that, Kingdom Hearts III would arrive in 2015.......I'm in every sense hyped right now. 

I really hope the mini-teaser from KHIII is not the only thing we see about it on the E3 (it was epic though lol)

PS: Dear Square-Enix, please, MAKE DIFFICULTY RELATED TROPHIES STACK, thanks.

Edited by omar280792
  • Like 3

Can't wait. Never got to play Birth By Sleep, and thats apparently voted the best of the series. I want to play it and see why.

I was expecting a September release like last year, however its still good to know its not 2015. Another 2 KH Plats coming my way :D