Favorite Clothing Line?

HeyItsSpanky

I couldn't care less about my clothes. I own a few pairs of I think wrangler jeans and some shirts I bought a Target. I do like Dickies though, they make some comfortable work pants. I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of guy so I don't wear any fancy or expensive brands.

I am very particular about my boots though. I've been wearing RedWing boots for years (I've had the pair I'm wearing now for over 6 years) and they are by fat the best boot I've ever owned. Very comfortable, easy to slip on, they look nice and they last forever. I've never slipped in oil or grease in the garage with them on and they keep my feet very warm in winter.

Parker

My favorite fashion line Is Sue's. She makes me all types of happiness to wear. Currently I'm wearing my blue sleepy-time Monkey pants (Curious George pajama pants) but also have a set of Pink Panther and Scooby Doo's that I enjoy very much. Once I get the camera battery charged, I'll upload pics.

I could so care less about fashion and fashion trends/clothing lines.

Call me an old fart, but I find it.....disturbing...that so many males are so concerned with fashion. In my day, that was something women did.

There's nothing wrong with enjoying fashion and dressing fashionable, that comes from a guy who's perfectly straight ;)

My favorite brands are the following three: !Solid, Emilio, Reunion. Those are my favorite three but I do not dress exclusively in those, I mostly wear the clothes I feel like :)

• 1 month later...

My favorite fashion line Is Sue's. She makes me all types of happiness to wear. Currently I'm wearing my blue sleepy-time Monkey pants (Curious George pajama pants) but also have a set of Pink Panther and Scooby Doo's that I enjoy very much. Once I get the camera battery charged, I'll upload pics.

011.jpg

The Pink Panther pants...

013.jpg

Scooby Doo...where are you???

009.jpg

My Sleepy-Time Monkey Pants