Beer And Other Spirits

Parker

like the bottle says, you're not worthy!

arrogant-bastard-beer.jpg

I came in to post this very thing. I love really dark beers and this one is damn dark. Spendy though, but still so worth it and if I'm drinking I make sure it is the last beverage I have of the night. In terms of hard liquor I have always been and always will be a whiskey man. Straight up I like Jack, Jim Beam and Crown. If I'm mixing though I will go with Seagrams 7. 7&7 baby!

Living in a country that's know for it's beers, I could name a dozen...

hoegaarden2010.png

Is my favourite though.

As for spirits, I like a shot of lemon mixed wodka/gin or Jägermeister.

I've actually got one of the Glasses somewhere!

Ah I see lol, have to give a go. Nice, I like Bacardi too. Good, just gotta watch OP though it's a sneaky one and you'll be smashed before you know it lol. If you try the Reserve let me know what you reckon. Cool as, seeing that made you want some hey.

Ok, The Bundy O.P is indeed rocket fuel, I really like the taste though as it reminds me of rum I used to drink. In fact the taste is what I used to think that rum tasted like ;) The sweet bundy is unique and very popular, I can only have a couple though.

Nice and thanks for the heads up, was a head ache inducing weekend!

• Like 1

Ok, The Bundy O.P is indeed rocket fuel, I really like the taste though as it reminds me of rum I used to drink. In fact the taste is what I used to think that rum tasted like ;) The sweet bundy is unique and very popular, I can only have a couple though.

Nice and thanks for the heads up, was a head ache inducing weekend!

Good to hear you enjoyed it mate. Ah see O.P is real rum lol. Yeah think it just goes down easy for most so they stick with it.

Anytime. Lol gave you a good hangover hey.

• 8 months later...

Anyone have any good recommendation for good beer?

Have tried:

Heneiken

Stella Artois

Budweiser

Sapporo

Molson Crap

Guiness

Some Orange Rocks Ale...forgot what it was called...

Looking to try:

Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Urquell Czech Beer

Newcastle Brown Ale

Any of you favs or hidden surprises.....looking to find something new?

I find vodka boring and bland. A good vodka is one you can't taste. Usually, if you can taste vodka, it taste like rubbing alcohol. Jack Daniels taste like cough syrup to me. I also can't stand anything sweet.

Everything else is game. I have a fairly good pallette to wines and champagne. I love a good beer as well as a good spirit. I'm fortune enough to live fairly close to a Total Wine and More. There are enough selections from around the world that I could die and not even touch 1/2 of them.

Lately, my go-to beer has been Bear Republic's IPA: Racer5.

bear-republic-racer-5.jpg

I rarely drink beer but when I going to eat Sushi I alway drink this Japanes Beer  :blush:

41666_productMain_1.jpg

Prety good for an beginner as myself It not too strong and taste great, but I wish I could try Sake but my parent wont allow me even I got the right age to drink It :rolleyes:

I drank Sapporo in Sapporo the week before last, It came in 500ml bottles and tasted great with a crab dinner. I always have it with a Japanese dinner here in Australia. I really enjoyed this one on tap the last 2 weeks.

YE01.jpg

• Like 1

• 7 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Since this has already been necro'd, might as well add my 2 cents. I like mostly smaller breweries and high proof beers. Weyerbacher Merry Monks and Heavy Seas Tropicannon are two faves. I'll also never say no to a good single malt scotch.

Favourite Australian beer:

The Balter XPA will punch your taste buds with tropical and floral aromatics along with a fruity palette. This brew is for those who enjoy an easy to drink, fully-hopped beer.

Image result for Balter XPA. Size: 161 x 150. Source: mrliquor.com.au