PS Vita games with easy trophies recommendations?

Mad

Hi. I was wondering if you guys could give your input into this. I'm looking to get Vita games with generally easy trophies to get. Not so easy that the game is boring but just easy enough that I won't waste no more than 10 hours tops to get them.

I'll post my recommendations

1) The Walking Dead Season 1

Trophies just require to play through the story. Easy plat

2) Tales from Mutant Blobs: Outer Space

Generally easy game. Only requires to play through the campaign and collect the blob friends + maybe 1 sort-of-difficult-ish trophy

3) Limbo

Reminds me of Dokuro except it's a lot easier. Play through campaign and the plat is yours.

1. Virtues last reward

2. unit 13

3. Hotline miami

4. MGS 3 HD

All 4 of them are very easy and quick.

Lol we must have different meanings on easy because Unit 13 and Hotline miami were so annoying for me to plat

• Like 1

Have you hard of the Legend known as "Aabs Animals"... :giggle:

https://psnprofiles.com/games?order=difficulty&platform=psvita

Anyway here's a filtered list of Vita games Ordered from easiest to Hardest Difficulty. Once you hit a game that might interest you, just click its "%100 club" and look at the last place on the fastest achiever. Make that an estimate of how long the game is.

Edited by DarknessKey92

Have you hard of the Legend known as "Aabs Animals"... :giggle:

https://psnprofiles.com/games?order=difficulty&platform=psvita

Anyway here's a filtered list of Vita games Ordered from easiest to Hardest Difficulty. Once you hit a game that might interest you, just click its "%100 club" and look at the last place on the fastest achiever. Make that an estimate of how long the game is.

Lol, yeah. I've heard of the game.

always an emphasis on how easy or difficult a game is, who cares about difficulty...

if gettin hoardes of easy trophies is all your interested in rather than playin games to enjoy them then just play the 300plus disney games that are available along with the many hd collections and the many lego games that are out, you could finish one every day for the next 4 years...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

always an emphasis on how easy or difficult a game is, who cares about difficulty...

if gettin hoardes of easy trophies is all your interested in rather than playin games to enjoy them then just play the 300plus disney games that are available along with the many hd collections and the many lego games that are out, you could finish one every day for the next 4 years...

If you don't have a lot of time on your hands (either due to school/college/work/social life/etc.) you can't afford to be spending 24/7 trying to do a single, frustratingly difficult task in a game.

• Like 1

Hi. I was wondering if you guys could give your input into this. I'm looking to get Vita games with generally easy trophies to get. Not so easy that the game is boring but just easy enough that I won't waste no more than 10 hours tops to get them.

I'll post my recommendations

1) The Walking Dead Season 1

Trophies just require to play through the story. Easy plat

2) Tales from Mutant Blobs: Outer Space

Generally easy game. Only requires to play through the campaign and collect the blob friends + maybe 1 sort-of-difficult-ish trophy

3) Limbo

Reminds me of Dokuro except it's a lot easier. Play through campaign and the plat is yours.

Limbo doesnt have a plat :/

3) Limbo

you're kidding right? No Point in Dying is Ultra Rare for a reason  :shakefist:

hmmm... Deja Vu... well... my list would probably consists of:

Welcome Park
New Paint Park
Dokuro
Machinarium
Doodle God (with a guide of course)
Dragon Fantasy Book I
Thomas Was Alone

Virtue's last reward - very fast and extremely enjoyable platinum (if you like the walking dead you'd probably like this)

sly trilogy - as with the ps3 version, very very easy platinums.

Resistance Burning skies - platinum pretty much requires a playthrough from start to finish plus participating in one multiplayer game. i got it in one day

Gravity Rush - cant remember much about it but i remember its platinum was pretty easy and fun.

The platinum trophies I have on my Vita so far are:

- Assassin's Creed III: Liberation

- Gravity Rush

- Guacamelee

- Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath

- Rayman Origins

I think I remember Gravity Rush, Guacamelee and Rayman Origins having a slightly frustrating moment or two.

AC3: Liberation has a mind-numbing multiplayer that will put you to sleep nearly as fast as Aveline's poison darts.

Stranger's Wrath isn't so bad. On hard difficulty, you can just run right through some areas!

My list of Vita games that I've platted or 100%'d with my personal estimated difficulty.

:platinum: :

Guacamelee - 7/10. Some tricky platforming and combat challenge trophies, but not too bad and the worst challenge trophy can be popped with a glitch.

The Walking Dead - 1/10. Just play the game. Only 2 missable trophies in the DLC, but you can just play those chapters again.

Uncharted: GA - 5/10. Time consuming to obtain all the bounties though, and will require 2 playthroughs on the 2 hardest difficulties in the game. They're not too bad once you can pull off a headshot.

Jak & Daxter 1 - 3/10. No missable trophies, and plenty of guides and walkthroughs available online make this a breeze.

PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate - 6/10. Some difficult levels towards the end, and some devillishly well hidden secrets, but there are plenty of guides available if you get stuck.

MotoGP 13 - 4/10. You only need to use "pro" bike settings for one trophy, and there are no difficulty related trophies. Handling a bike may take some getting used to vrs cars. Finding a stable online match may be the hardest part. 

Smart As - 2/10. You can progress in this game even if you fail repeatedly. No trophy actually requires you to be any good. However, if you are good the trophy will be yours sooner. There is a grind to collect 100 Street Smart stars.

Tearaway - 5/10. Amazingly fun game. I found the trophies where you have to do a run through the hardest levels in the game without dying to be reasonably tricky, hence the 5.

Plants Vrs Zombies - 8/10. It took me multiple attempts to finally pop the "Alive and Planting" trophy. Everything else wasn't too bad.

Sound Shapes - 5/10. Death Mode is a bit of a bastard, but with persistence you will get it.

Gravity Rush - 5/10. I found this really hard until I realised that Kat could do a sharp turn whilst Gravity Sliding by lifting one thumb off the screen. Thereafter I won every race challenge on my first go. So it aint that bad.

100%'s:

Proteus - 1/10. No challenge at all. Quite a nice place to be for the 4 hours or so it will take you to 100% it. Make sure you use a guide though, some of the trophy descriptions are a little obtuse.

• Like 2