US PS Plus August line up (the real one)

RoD_HiGo

I really wanted dragons crown on the ps3, I don't have a vita to play it.  Anyone know if it is cross buy?  Other then that, I was considering buying Crysis 3, so I am happy with this list.

On a side note, it seems a little unfair that the vita got 3 games this month, while the other two only got 2.  I am still just bitter because I want dragons crown on ps3 lol.

Edited by Sir_Bee

Hmmm I already have Dragons Crown but I have been interested in Proteus though. Metrico also looks interesting so I'll  give that a try doods. I'll also try Crysis 3 on my dummy account to see if that is worth a play, not a bad month doods

Also if anyone wants to run some co op on Dragons Crown then let me know, just know you have to get to a certain point in the story before you can play co op doods.

For those who do not want to watch the video here is the list:

PS4:

Road not taken

Fez

PS3:

Crysis 3

Proteus

Vita:

Metrico

Dragons crown

I really wanted dragons crown on the ps3, I don't have a vita to play it.  Anyone know if it is cross buy?  Other then that, I was considering buying Crysis 3, so I am happy with this list.

Dragons Crown isnt cross buy dood

Good month, want to try Crysis 3 and the indie PS3 game.  PS4 ones I will def try both games, something I wouldnt have bought anyways but still.  Wish Dragons Crown was for PS3 too, but maybe next month it will be.  Hoping for Metal Gear Rising or Blacklist for PS3 sometime this year, along with a retail PS4 release around the one year anniversary of the PS4.  Have to say Xbox and PS both have good offerings this month and the $35 I paid to renew PS Plus seems to still be worth it.