Favorite Fast Food Place?

spetsdaddy62

Well I'm also in Brisneyland Australia and we have fewer choices and everything closes early anyway. Soooo let's say from other nations I like Wendys everywhere else, I like KFC in the Middle East and Japan. I also like the A&W restaurant and the last one I ate at was in Okinawa. Here in Aus? Well local Fish and Chip shop is good. Oh I forgot, MOS burger, we have one here and it's as good as everywhere else.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If local Pizza places count, those would win. For the bigger chains, probably KFC. I really like their box meals, they are pretty good value. Zinger Meal is my favourite.

Least favourite is probably Burger King. Some of the burgers are good, but I'm not a big fan of their fries myself.

Edited by ChilledBrandon

Oh no - fast food, my Achilles' heel 😞

I have a ton of fast food places in my area, including KFC, Burger King, Papa John's, Subway, Dominos, and no less than THREE McDonalds in close proximity (two of them virtually next door to one another). As well as a couple of indian, chinese, thai takeout places down the road - oh, and kebab/fish and chip shops.

McDonalds would be my favourite overall, for either the Big Mac, Quarter Pounder or McChicken sandwich, or limited edition variations thereof (I was quite fond of the Chicken Big Mac though found incredibly difficult to eat without making a mess).

On 9/29/2023 at 3:34 AM, ChilledBrandon said:

If local Pizza places count, those would win. For the bigger chains, probably KFC. I really like their box meals, they are pretty good value. Zinger Meal is my favourite.

Least favourite is probably Burger King. Some of the burgers are good, but I'm not a big fan of their fries myself.

Yeah the Zinger Meal is my go-to at KFC also, but personally I prefer Burger King's fries to KFC's by a long shot. But otherwise I agree, BK is my least favourite overall.

• 4 months later...