Which browser do you use?

devourerplease

500 members have voted

1. 1. Which browser do you use?

I mainly use the only browser that respects your privacy and has a truly functional NoScript add-on, and furthermore pushes openness and fair development of the Internet, namely Firefox. Done so since the very beginning in november 2004. 

For these reasons I am most careful in keeping my distance to Chrome. Anything Google is a contravention.

There are also tons of other add-ons for Firefox, some of them that cannot be found on some of the other browsers or lack some functionality.

For those who thinks Firefox has turned slow during the years of use, a complete removal and reinstallation solves it. Bookmarks can be saved and transferred.

Chrome. It feels faster.

My girlfriend, bless her mad head, thinks google are trying to take over the world, and uses firefox, even though its not working right for her ever...

You should stop discrediting your girlfriend and being such a sheep. Also see tip right above the quote.

Chrome is the sleekest of the bunch.  I recently converted to it full time... though that may change once it drops Java support completely, since I need that for work.

One thing I miss from Firefox though, is the ability to clear all browsing history when it closes.  As far as I can tell, nothing like that exists in Chrome.  Improves privary, stops history from cluttering everything up, etc.  Odds are once Chrome no longer supports what I need, I'll be going back to Firefox.

Edited by PleaseHoldOn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...