Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Man I feel duped right now, I came here to give you a like for what I thought was a SMB plat post but instead got this......Sure I shouldn't have made an ass of myself and assumed things but to make myself feel better I'm blaming you for this deception. You still get a like because I loved this game too but......yeah....you're still a deceiving bastard.........I bid you good day dood

I'm sorry, shouldn't have posted a status update about that game so close to making the post here. xD

I'm possibly getting SMB platinum at Jan 1st, should get everything done before that and just pop on the day for another UR platinum. Or not, just pop that bitch when ready to make it to the 10 first achievers, who knows? lel

• Like 1

I'm sorry, shouldn't have posted a status update about that game so close to making the post here. xD

I'm possibly getting SMB platinum at Jan 1st, should get everything done before that and just pop on the day for another UR platinum. Or not, just pop that bitch when ready to make it to the 10 first achievers, who knows? lel

I thought the same, I was scrolling down like a madman to see if you did it  :lol:

• Like 2

Lfb3b82.png

:platinum: Desperately Seeking Dingo

1L62fe18.png

Collect all trophies

Completed 1 day 20 hours

LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE 

LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE 

Congratulations and you are so fast, I wanna be your padawan, accept me please!!!!

• Like 3