L0ab4dc.png

Platinum40-platinum.png

1Laec3c9.png

Earn all trophies

44,41%

UNCOMMON

Enjoy 3/10

Difficulty 2/10

What a piece of trash. Boring Storyline full with cliches. Average American Firefighter must save the Country/World from the Alien Invasion and tries to save his family. BOOOOOOOORIIIIIING!!!

Average graphic, bad controls.

The only good thing is the very easy Plat and only 1 MP Trophy . You could easily finish it in 1 day, but the danger of falling asleep is very high.

Never played a Resistance game before and i guess i will never play one again.

Advice at all: If you want to play a good FPS on the Vita pick Killzone Mercenary.

Did you need the online pass to play online? Did you buy your game new or used?

40-platinum.png Platinum #2 Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (PS3)

1L9c00f5.png

40-platinum.pngTop of the Heap 

You have mastered the game and collected all there is to collect!

Enjoyment: 8/10 

Difficulty: 3/10

My second platinum in 1 fucking year...big shame on me but I enjoyed this one a lot. Enjoyment would be 10/10 if the camera was better, irritated me at some points a lot. Besides that this one was easy as fuck, Didn't used a guide or whatsoever most of the time. only at the end for the remaining hidden power cells and orbs. Now gonna decide which game I am doing next :P

With such a narrative focused series, Jak II would make the most sense.

With such a narrative focused series, Jak II would make the most sense.

Haha I will sure do Jak II but I want now something different  before I start with Jak II. Thinking of Table Top Racing: World Tour.

• Like 1

Haha I will sure do Jak II but I want now something different before I start with Jak II. Thinking of Table Top Racing: World Tour.

Tabletopracing is pretty good.

But tbh if you want some easy plat go for the walking dead and rocket Leaque. Those are really easy and you only got an e/D on it.

Edited by MvP-BumperKlever

Tabletopracing is pretty good.

But tbh if you want some easy plat go for the walking dead and rocket Leaque. Those are really easy and you only got an e/D on it.

Hey another dutchie haha.

I know I have those games and I am more and more thinking to continue The Walking Dead but at the moment not feeling it. I won't plat Rocket League in the near future, it's not my type of game but who knows. Maybe I will change my mind someday :)

Yeah you do need an Online Pass. I would buy the game new because you can probably get it cheaper than a used copy and the pass on PSN. The only thing I would be aware of is that someone said the Online Pass in the case said it would expire in May 25, 2015. He bought the game in December 2015 and the pass was still redeemable though.

platinum #112 Lego Ninjago: Nindroids

completed in 3 days and 11 hours

average completion 62%

platinum rarity: 53.21% common

i beat game completion expectation by just 1 day, it started speeding up so fast towards the end. problem now is finding something to hold me over. just gotta look through my backlog and it seems the two games that will be picked for this round will be Dreamals and Lego Legends of Chima: Laval's journey.

• Like 2

1L33acbe.png

Plat #52: Ether One

After hearing so many complaints about various bugs and glitches from this game, I was quite hesitant to try it. I made it through the game quite easily until the very last minute when I encountered a rare glitch that locked me out of the last collectible. After that I had to restart the game all over again, which was boring because it pretty much has nothing else to offer after the first playthrough. Overall, I can only recommend this game to trophy enthusiasts because it is still such a broken and glitchy mess even after all those patches. -_-

Edited by Donkrieg1011
  • Like 4

#201 Orc Slayer. We've all heard the expression "you get what you pay for." Well in this case, you pay $3.99 and you get an easy platinum. However, buyer beware. This game is a garbage dumpster filled with poop juice. It is HORRIBLE. If you're being a trophy whore like I was, download this turd of a game. But if you don't care too much about trophies, then just uhhh, stay away from this one.

• Like 2