Most Recent Platinum

Muff

I earned the AC: Brotherhood plat after many horrible hours trying to figure out which bonus I need for AEOTM.

1L942ea5.png

Then I went to sleep for a few hours and got the last trophy in Trine 2 for the plat (I know, bullshit trophy list, easy as fuck, yada yada.) I made sure AC:B was my 10th plat and not an easy game like Trine 2..

1La41642.png

As my 50th platinum, 3,000th trophy, double-region stack, and first ever speedrun to platinum...

64B53B99DCFD0CA4B6B770521294A1587DBEBDAE.PNG

Sonic World Adventure :platinum:

It was so fun the first time I decided to do it again for 50th platinum and 3,000th trophy, first time I went through this game it felt really hard and close to impossible, took me nearly 3 years to get the platinum. Doing it again for the second time it was like a piece of cake compared to before and all it took me was 3 days, 20 hours, 46 minutes. I ended up getting 2nd place for the fastest platinum time of SWA.

As for speedrunning a platinum, NEVER AGAIN! I might have stuck with it til the end but I lost a lot of sleep over this speedrun, stayed up for 24 hours 2 days in a row (w/o caffeine) and it started feeling a lot like a really bad grind after I was about halfway through the game; at least it was well worth it in the end. I applaud Someguy42 on his amazing #1 time, must've taken a lot of dedication there.

This is an awesome moment I will never forget :D

• Like 2

As my 50th platinum, 3,000th trophy, double-region stack, and first ever speedrun to platinum...

64B53B99DCFD0CA4B6B770521294A1587DBEBDAE.PNG

Sonic World Adventure :platinum:

It was so fun the first time I decided to do it again for 50th platinum and 3,000th trophy, first time I went through this game it felt really hard and close to impossible, took me nearly 3 years to get the platinum. Doing it again for the second time it was like a piece of cake compared to before and all it took me was 3 days, 20 hours, 46 minutes. I ended up getting 2nd place for the fastest platinum time of SWA.

As for speedrunning a platinum, NEVER AGAIN! I might have stuck with it til the end but I lost a lot of sleep over this speedrun, stayed up for 24 hours 2 days in a row (w/o caffeine) and it started feeling a lot like a really bad grind after I was about halfway through the game; at least it was well worth it in the end. I applaud Someguy42 on his amazing #1 time, must've taken a lot of dedication there.

This is an awesome moment I will never forget :D

Damn it. :jaymon: !! I'm Impressed. :awesome::yay: :highfive:Congratz Shadowrider.

1Lda39fd.png

:platinum: 100% Complete :platinum:

LittleBigPlanet

One of the most surprisingly difficult games I've played, made worse by poor mechanics, loose controls, and inconsistent object behavior. Acing levels was extremely frustrating. The saving grace of this game is co-op. Playing with (and sharing in the misery of) another player made the game remarkably fun.

• Like 1