#126 Platinum
Final Fantasy XIV (PS5)
Fun: 9,5/10
[A Real Reborn: 8,5/10
Heavensward: 10/10
Stormblood: 9/10
Shadowbringers: 10/10
Endwalker: 10/10]
Time: 2621 hours (combined with PS4 version)
Difficulty: Mind draining grind. Impossible to solo or offline, kupo.

My 2nd FFXIV platinum is also the rarest FF platinum on the PSN currently sitting with 0,1% rarity. Can't remember when i got a plat so rare recently? All this because of grindy trophies, subscription bought for few months and at least +999 hours needed in game to actually reach latest content. I was prepared for all that beforehand. Just wanted to get another FFXIV plat because the first version doesn't include story related expansion trophies, and those expansions are best thing that happened to FF in last 15 last years, at least in story, characters and music departament that is.
Was tired running in circles for last few months. When my buddy said i'll never finish FFXIV i decided to get my shit together. I really don't like having unfinished business. Bought a PS5 just for this monster and i highly doubt i'll see anything that can beat this. This is a basically a love letter for Final Fantasy fans who loved the series for many, many years. Best things from best FF games are mixed together here and number of FF references is astounding.

On top of that FFXIV has probably few of the best expansions ever made with so much content that many full games fail in comparison.

I recommend it to anyone tired with easy and fast plats. 

Just thinking about that time you spent on this, it would take me years of playing nothing but ffxiv for me to plat it

• Like 1