Most Recent Platinum

Muff

spacer.png

Platinum 47 - Demolition Man

1Lc75baa.png

So this a pixel demolition game that’s a lot fun and challenging at the same time. If you’re going for the platinum it can be challenging due to the Completionist Trophy (complete the game with All Optional targets).

So all levels have optional targets that are basically side quests that have you doing different stuff/things a certain way, etc. Some levels have a lot of optional targets and some can be challenging and can take a couple to a lot of tries to complete.

Then you got the collectible trophy which is True Looter (collect 200 valuables) that’ll take a bit of time to get. Also there’s the grindy trophy which is Now What (destroy 100,000,000,000 voxels).

Even with these trophies I mentioned I still had fun and was never bored going for them cause I got to destroy and leave destruction while going for them lol.

Ps Now What Trophy was a pain.. but fun lol

Edited by PakaloloPlant
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, PakaloloPlant said:

One of the hardest games to platinum, so I’m happy, but also surprised to have got it, because I’m not really good when it comes to fighting games (and platformers) lol. Took me way over 100+ hours to get due to 3 trophies.

Congratulations on the tedious plat! If you don't mind me asking, how do you platinum games so quickly? I think I have seen more posts from you in this thread in the past couple of days than anybody else, which is crazy impressive (unless you are leaving one trophy out intentionally to pop platinums consecutively?). :hmm:

• Like 1