[Game]Answer the above person's Question with only "Yes" or "No"

DarknessKey92

Hell yes, I just wanted to spray the fire extinguisher in class and run out, disrupting the class in the process. But one of my friends went through it for some reason and got a bad asthma attack. They brought him to the dean's office on a wheelchair and asked if they wanted to press charges on me, saying that I deliberately sprayed him. The stupid campus police lady was making shit up as well.

In the end I only got "tampering with fire protection equipment" and had community service working for a damn church. xD

Ever lied to get out of trouble and unknowingly put the blame on someone else in the process?

Yes, but not at all like you're probably thinking. It was at my cousins party, I woke up the next morning with a hangover and a bunch of people passed out in different places. I was on the bed. So was some dude I don't know. -_- lol

Would you go to a house party if you only know one person there?

No.  My wife would kill me if I said i was planning to marry another just for the cash, and to be honest I dont think money is something to build a health relationship on.  It needs a hot ass and good cooking ability also.

Have you ever had revenge sex?

No, not truly.

Have you had a full meal today? (I don't know)

Yes. Your keyboard exists but it cannot perceive that it exists.

No I meant if the inanimate world really "exists" as we believe it to without any living organisms at all here to perceive things. No animals, humans, plants, microorganisms, nothing.

Edited by -Dark Mark-

No.  Havent had a fight in years but my record stands at 19W 4L 0D.  Had to beat a fella with my elbow once as I had broke my hand on his mates face, shame that double only counts as one fight tho, 20 W is much better than 19 :o

Have you ever broken bones doing something you shouldnt?

• Like 1