Got any PS3 games pre-ordered?

Dreakon139

Yeah, there's a "what games are you looking forward to" thread, but I'm curious who has sealed the deal (more or less) and slapped some money down for a game they know they'll want?

I normally don't pre-order games, but I decided to work on a new PSN account after trading in a bunch of games and I got a huge trade-in bonus for pre-ordering Uncharted 3... so I went with it. Got the whole darn game paid for and can't wait for it.

What games do you have pre-ordered right this moment? Doesn't matter how much you have put down for it/them.

I got $20 down on both Rage and Dues Ex: Human Revolutions through EB Games. I also have Dark Souls and Mass Effect 3 fully paid for online through Amazon. However, I think I'm going to upgrade my Dues Ex order to the augmented edition and probably preorder Uncharted 3 and maybe a few others eventually too.

I'm actually thinking of pre-ordering Dark Souls through Amazon. That Collector's Edition deal is just great.

I actually thought about ordering two copies of Dark Souls through Amazon because of the Collector's Edition deal. I know down the road, if I had an unopened copy I should be able to sell it for $120+ making almost double the price I paid for it.

I actually thought about ordering two copies of Dark Souls through Amazon because of the Collector's Edition deal. I know down the road, if I had an unopened copy I should be able to sell it for $120+ making almost double the price I paid for it.

I am bound to believe that $120 is an understatement. And I was thinking to do the same xD! But to have a personal unopened copy, not to sell it.

there are about 5 id WANT to, but i dont have the money :( but i DID manage to pre-order Deus-Ex: Human Revolution, that looks like a really great game, and no online will make me happy, online games are starting to bore me <_<

I have way to many things pre-ordered...

Sony Vita

Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition

Metal Gear Solid: HD Collection

Battlefield 3 Limited Edition

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Driver: San Fransisco

Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition

Sony 24" 3D Monitor with Resistance 3

That is my PS3 pre-orders, for the 360 I have..

Forza 4 Collector's Edition

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Much more interesting year for the PS3.

Parker

Uncharted 3: Collector's Edition

Mass Effect 3: Collector's Edition

Modern Warfare 3

Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Anyone else notice a lot of trilogies?

If we are talking about trilogies, you can't forget to mention Battlefield 3. We could also mention the MGS Collection, since it has 3 games, and one of them was the third in the series :P .