Which Vita Games Should I Buy?(Plz Help)

swapnilking007

Which games should I get?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which Games should I get(I have Rs 3000 to spend)

• Assassin's Creed® III Liberation(Rs 1199)
    • Borderlands®2(Rs 1579)
    • Need for Speed™ Most Wanted(Rs 1899)
    • Gravity Rush(Rs 2125)
    • Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD(Rs 415)
    • PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate(Rs 415)

First of all,I'm new to gaming.

Let me describe why I chose the following games:

Assassin's Creed® III Liberation-I've never played an Assassin's Creed game.I heard that it is a good open world game for Vita so I want to buy it.

Borderlands®2-I've never even played a Borderlands game.I heard that it is very fun and want to try it.

Need for Speed™ Most Wanted-I have never played a NFS game(yes,REALLY).It's too an open world and I have heard mostly good things about it.

Gravity Rush-It is one of the best Vita games(from what I have heard).The only downside is that it is very expensive.

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD-An underrated fun game.Thought picking this up as it is currently on sale.

PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate-I always wanted to play this game since it came out.Now it is on sale so I have the chance.

Please tell me what games you would buy if you were in place of me.

Based on the replies and votes,I will decide what games I will buy after 2-3 days.

Assassin's Creed® III Liberation-I've never played an Assassin's Creed game.I heard that it is a good open world game for Vita so I want to buy it.

first AC game for me also... what could I say... it is not a bad game(not so good/great though) + glitching sounds + weirdest MP.... 

chose Gravity Rush... great game in Vita... ^_^

I don't get the positivity coming from Gravity Rush, sure it's fun when you're whizzing around, but the combat, something you do for 90% of the game, is the most uninspired, mundane thing I've played. Definitely not worth 2/3rds of your budget.

I'd get borderlands 2, since it has lots of content, at a decent price. And then get some PS+ membership, you'll get a lot of great games.

you should buy every game available... it needs all the sales it can get lol :S

personally though, i would either get nfs as it is brilliant imo or gravity rush cause again it's brilliant...

most ppl complain about the way the controls are in gravity rush but really once you get used to them you should have kat flyin around either like a slightly clumsy clark kent or like a pro...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

With your budget I'd go with Oddworld, Borderlands 2 (they are 2nd and 3rd best FPS games on Vita) and AC III:L. Next would be NFS and GR after that. Though, if you consider stuff out of this list, there is Killzone Liberation (the best FPS game on Vita), Uncharted: Golden Abyss (the best TPP game on Vita, much better than Gravity Rush or Assassin's Creed), Persona 4 Golden (possibly the best jRPG of the last 5 years on all platforms), Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD (if you haven't played these incredible gems...), Tearaway (a must-have, this game is already a classic), Virtue's Last Reward/Danganronpa 1 and 2 (absolutely mindblowing Virtual Novels, breathtaking games, Danganronpa 2 is a 2014 GotY candidate according to anyone who has played it - every Vita owner should try them out).

There are other great games like Child of Light (a good RPG), Batman: Blackgate (2.5D platformer), Soul Sacrifice Delta (a very well written hunting game), two Rayman games, Guacamelee (a must-have!), Sword Art Online (an action-jRPG) and... Oh well, I think you have enough ;-)

Just get PS+. Gravity Rush will be free + Uncharted and lots of other games. As a Indian gamer, buying games for those prices isn't worth it IMO. PS+ on the other hand is defintely worth it.

Dude don't lie to the person, gravity rush and uncharted are no longer free on PS+. They stopped being free at the end of June when they got rid of the yearly games on PS+.

• Like 1