Themes Coming to PS Vita with System Software Update 3.30

Aranea Highwind

Article from the Playstation blog.

15218822559_6e927d21d7_z.jpg

Hi everyone! Last month, we announced that Themes are coming to PS Vita and PS4. If you’re a PS Vita owner, the wait is almost over! Later tonight, PS Vita system software update v3.30 will be available to download, enabling you to personalize your PS Vita’s Start and Home screens, system application icons, and the system’s background music.

Starting tomorrow, non-game Themes including Crystal, Four Seasons, and Stitching will be available to purchase and download from PlayStation Store on PS Vita. Themes from fan-favorite PlayStation Vita games, like Uncharted: Golden AbyssTearaway, and Freedom Wars are all coming soon. You’ll be able to manage downloaded themes through the PS Vita system’s Settings app. Check out these bad boys in action:

15405250482_81b0e7f058_n.jpg15219058067_60ca78b339_n.jpg

Update v3.30 also allows you to see Trophy rarity when viewing Trophies on your PS Vita so you can know just how kickbutt your gaming skillz are!

If you’re a fan of setting up events with your friends via the Calendar app on PS Vita, you can now send event files from your Calendar to your friends using Messages or Email so they can easily add them to their own Calendar. This update will also allow you to add players not in your Friends list to your events.

15218822479_918c0e86bb_n.jpg15218822519_6414243421_n.jpg

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/10/01/themes-coming-to-ps-vita-with-system-software-update-3-30/#sf4924658

Edited by Paige
  • Like 4

this might actually make it sell!... it's just what it needs so fuck the games, im gonna buy themes themes themes and themes from now on...

just jokin, i was actually wantin themes because ppl were showin theirs off on another topic but i didn't see any myself via the store so i'm now assumin they were custom made off the net...

some real ones is gonna be cool...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR
  • Like 1

Did you think this was a charity mother fucker?!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

why would it be a charity when its something it can be done in few minuts at least :lol:

also take it easy, i don't remember insulting anyone lol.

Edited by Nelson_Otaku

why would it be a charity when its something it can be done in few minuts at least :lol:

also take it easy, i don't remember insulting anyone lol.

I dunno, guess it's kinda like how you seemed to be taken aback that you'd have to pay for em. C'mon now, they wouldn't put all those themes on that store for free when there is a pretty penny to be made with demand for em.