Post A Picture Of Yourself

Dreakon139

1 hour ago, Wayne Moxxi said:

Already receiving fan-art! They made me a into a Supercard!

17990956_1483300771731037_5704706569582127459_n.jpg?oh=f55bd834cc46569a258df042937a4c4f&oe=597E5D80

Wow that's pretty awesome. That's definitely something to be proud of.

I wish I had thought about wrestling when I was younger. My life would be in a different situation right now.

Edited by Spaz

6 hours ago, Spaz said:

Wow that's pretty awesome. That's definitely something to be proud of.

I wish I had thought about wrestling when I was younger. My life would be in a different situation right now.

Well, took me a few years (should have started at 18) but the path is taking off quick and well. I worked an NWA Smoky Mountain Try-Out event during a Les Thatcher seminar (Dr. Tom Prichard showed up, too) and I've been well received everywhere I've went so far. I figured, it was pursue what I'm always thinking and talking about, watching, and studying, or waste my life at one job or bouncing from job to job. At least this way, even if something happens where I don't succeed (do to injury or something else) at least I know I followed that dream. Wreslting takes discipline and sacrifices, two things I had much experience in already.

4 hours ago, Wayne Moxxi said:

Well, took me a few years (should have started at 18) but the path is taking off quick and well. I worked an NWA Smoky Mountain Try-Out event during a Les Thatcher seminar (Dr. Tom Prichard showed up, too) and I've been well received everywhere I've went so far. I figured, it was pursue what I'm always thinking and talking about, watching, and studying, or waste my life at one job or bouncing from job to job. At least this way, even if something happens where I don't succeed (do to injury or something else) at least I know I followed that dream. Wreslting takes discipline and sacrifices, two things I had much experience in already.

Believe me, I worked 55 - 60 hour weeks at jobs only for managers/supervisors give me the middle finger and fire me over something trivial.

When you worked at one location/job for two - four years or so and you're being treated poorly just as badly as the new guy who just got hired, that's when it's time to pack your bags and move on, perhaps pursuing your life goals. I worked in retail and warehousing, the managers I've come across have no goddamn clue how to treat their employees, let alone give them benefits and insure they get enough rest to be productive during the next work shift.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Believe me, I worked 55 - 60 hour weeks at jobs only for managers/supervisors give me the middle finger and fire me over something trivial.

When you worked at one location/job for two - four years or so and you're being treated poorly just as badly as the new guy who just got hired, that's when it's time to pack your bags and move on, perhaps pursuing your life goals. I worked in retail and warehousing, the managers I've come across have no goddamn clue how to treat their employees, let alone give them benefits and insure they get enough rest to be productive during the next work shift.

Oh brother I know that pain :( I worked 3 years in retail as a cashier with managers and supervisors treating me like shit so badly that it gave me depression and ill as a result of it. Then they had the nerve to fire me for being ill to many times. Although since leaving that hell hole I've picked myself back up and got a lot healthier without the stress :)

1 hour ago, Razza said:

Oh brother I know that pain :( I worked 3 years in retail as a cashier with managers and supervisors treating me like shit so badly that it gave me depression and ill as a result of it. Then they had the nerve to fire me for being ill to many times. Although since leaving that hell hole I've picked myself back up and got a lot healthier without the stress :)

That's another thing I forgot to mention. They don't care if you give them a doctor's note or not.

A Human Resources manager wanted to fire me but the general manager stepped in and told me I was a hard enough worker to continue being with the company. He saw me out working and thus gave me a second chance.

17 hours ago, Spaz said:

The job i worked when i initially began training gave me digestion problems -- my body wasn't even digesting solids, the food literally went straight through me. Took at least a month for my digestive track to run properly after I left the job (professionally). Before the wise crackers pop in with their comments, I worked at Timken RBS (Railroad Bearing Service). That's why I ended up leaving every job I've had because of the managers mistreating employees, favoritism, etc. Now I work under the table with an adjustable schedule and good pay -- until I get to the point where I'm making more money wrestling than I earn working. Only been actively wrestling since December 16, 2016 (Roughly 5 months) and started training in October, 2016.

Just now, Phil said:

Damn. No he's almost my dad's age. At least he has his hair. He dresses young too. I'll be 40 at the end of the year. I still feel 20 though.

Apparently all the men on my father's side of the family look young. We had a tornado go through here yesterday and I was out cleaning the yard today when my neighbor asked where my parents were. I said, "home, I guess. Why?" He said he had never seen them before (I've only had this house a few months) and I finally understood that he thought I was a teenager who lived with my parents still. I told him I owned the house and he apologized and laughed, said I looked way too young to own home. When I go out with my parents with my son, a lot of people assume that my son is their son. 

My grandpa is in his 80's and the only gray hair he has is in his mustache, still has a full head of hair too. We're pretty lucky in that department. 

Parker

On 4/30/2017 at 9:16 PM, Phil said:

. I haven't post pics on here in a while. Took some with the moms today when we went out to eat for breakfast. I'll upload and post one.

Me, my honey, my mom.

W8JGHLe.jpg

Good to see thy warhawk warrior, I got the same shirt too

fam is important.

• Like 1