How are you today?

ReverzerO-

Almost got in a fight at the bar this weekend with some friends that are not letting go of the past and bruised my ribs and had one poking my chest.  Funny how tough people get when they gang up on you, but nonetheless I've been getting closer to my brother and my dad whos sick and my relationship with my mom is the best it's been in years.  Life is really strange and sad, yet beautiful at the same time.  If I haven't gotten sober in the past half year I don't think I'd be here.  Today was a good day, and went to the pool.  The things I'm hearing going on over at my dads with his wife... oh man.  It's past movie material.  You can't write this shit. 

I just want peace, and and more importantly peace for the people I care about and those that truly deserve it. I will get through it, but more importantly I want to get through it with my brother and my mom, and have my dad have peace, as he, i feel is dying in front of my eyes.  His wife.  ahhhhhhhh..  fucking lady.  

I just amazes me how such shitty people can get away with this ficade that others seemingly can't detect, but it's so fucking clear how nasty they are.  

Just gotta concentrate on me and be the best person I can be.  The guy I know I am at heart.  Don't let others tell you who you are.

Everyone have a great day.  Love you.

• Like 2

I'm so happy. Me and my girlfriend are celebrated our 6 months relationship. Almost spend the whole day with her, but she let me play some Doom. <3 I can't tell you how i love her. I wasn't able to play football today, but there'll be tomorrow, if she don't want to see me :D