Hated Characters you can't stand or find them pointless.

PureLuxiix

• 2 weeks later...

Connor from Assassin's Creed 3

As interesting as a Dish sponge

A trillion times in agreement. As soon as I took over his character my interest in ACIII disappeared.

Also Helena Harper from Resi 6. The game was a waste of potential anyway, but her character was horrendously bad. Actually preferred useless Ashley from RE4 and all she could do was hide in dumpsters.

Shout out to Sackboy from PSAS, he should stick to LBP. In PSAS his incessant grinning and flopping tongue inspired so much hatred.

Can I just say how much I despise Hazama/Terumi in the BlazBlue series? He's nothing short of trollish sh*tlord that you want to outright murder. Relius is another character I want to strangle badly, mostly out of what he did to his family.

Litchi in Chrono Phantasma is one of the characters I stopped giving a crap about. I mean, I felt bad for her in the previous games, but her role in CP is pretty pointless.

Icobod Crane in The Wolf Among Us. Snivelling pervert.

Duck in TWD. Always wanting to be my friend... creep.

Kenny tho, Kenny rocks. I'd like to see y'all lose your family, get over it, then lose your new family all over again and not get a bit choked up about it. Best ending to TWD:s2 happens if you stick by Kenny, IMO. Made me cry.

Any of your squad leaders in any CoD you care to mention. They're always bossing you around, when they can't shoot or maneuver for shit - you're the best guy on that team and they treat you like a moron.

• Like 1