Hated Characters you can't stand or find them pointless.

PureLuxiix

Everyone in FFXII and FXIII. Final Fantasy series just ended in FFX.

Sheena, Lloyd and Colette in Tales of Symphonia. I was a little dissapointed of Symphonia's characters. Sheena is even useless in battle.

Milla in Tales of Xillia. She's so shallow character. Maybe all the female characters were pretty annoying in it.

Also Yuna in FFX, Rikku in FFX-2 she is so annoying. I also can't stand Garnet/Dagger from FF9.

Tear in Tales of Abyss. Ugh.. I hate her attitude. Tries to act off her age.

Karol in Tales of Vesperia. He is annoying and useless.

Linca, Escha, Lucille and Wilbell in Atelier Escha and Logy.

My list would go forever if I kept going..  :blah:

• Like 1

Batman... Those villains had a good thing going until he came around.

In all seriousness, though, those Borderlands DLC's made me cringe at Moxie's and the fighter Claptrap's voices... Moxie especially, since she really had no major part in the main story.

• 1 month later...

Mercer Frey from Skyrim. Good god he's just such a pretentious little wad of twice chewed gum. Especially when you go around to play through the Thieves Guild quest a secound time. He has this smug, self-centered, unearned self of righteousness and you just want to beat him with the blunt of a burning stick.

Wow, so much Kenny hate! I find him the best character of the game. :P My most hated characters:

Sheva Alomar - Resident Evil 5

Helena Harper - Resident Evil 6

Shaun Hastings - Assassin's Creed

Bayonetta - Bayonetta

Handsome Jack - Borderlands 2

Steve Haines - GTA V

Devin Weston - GTA V

Donnel Udina - Mass Effect

Professor Fitz Quadwrangle - Quantum Conundrum

Captain Qwark - Ratchet and Clank (I love him sometimes, I hate him to death some other times)

Tracy - Batman: Arkham Origins (Her voice is so annoying)

Harley Quinn - Batman: Arkham Series

Zeke - InFamous 1 & 2

Keith David - Saints Row IV (He's just virtually useless and unlikeable IMO)

Angel - Saints Row: The Third (Doesn't do very much help for the saints and keeps getting his ass kicked by killbane lol)

Ben - The Walking Dead (Annoying, Useless, and always gets in the way)

Captain Qwark - Ratchet and Clank

Dr. Whitman - Tomb Raider

99% of worthless f*&ks - GTA V

More will be added later because I fucking can > :(

Edited by ryan18792

I've got a few off the top of my head:

Tomb Raider: Every single secondary "character" in Tomb Raider was not actually a person, but a mere point device used to further Lara's story. I found the story in Tomb Raider very lacklustre, to be honest, and I was disappointed with the game overall. 

Metal Gear Solid 2: Fatman is easily the stupidest character to be found in an unabashedly ridiculous universe. I mean, he's a villain that drinks wine whilst rollerskating around planting bombs and talking shite. The only reason he's there is to prolong the length of the game and to bookmark the chapters of the Plant mission. It's fucking moronic, and the dialogue he spews is dreadful. This is coming from an avid Metal Gear fan, by the way. 

The Walking Dead: Ben was such a dumbass. I know there always has to be such a character in these things for dramatic effect, but by Jesus was Ben the dumbest and most irritating survivor I've seen in a long time in a zombie-based story. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Snow from Final Fantasy XIII

I dislike Elena Fisher from Uncharted series.

Astaroth and all those characters lacking from personality from Soul Calibur series.

SARAH  from Walking Dead Season 2. She really annoyed me.

Lol for me it is Vanille... Seriously she is like 19 i think.. she acts like 12 year old. Damn... lol

Yorda... just mentioning her name brings back my hatred to her... 

yorda__grab_my____by_soranogar-d4c047s.p

For kinda pointless existence - Hope from Final Fantasy XIII - true he is kinda useful in sequel games but in first game... I think the world will still be saved without his help...

Edited by JM-kun
  • Like 1