games you own you havent played

Kirbz

i dont see the point in buying a game and not playing it . i buy it usually when it first comes out , play it , then within 2 weeks its sold , i get back most of what i paid . there are some exceptions like skyrim ( 6 weeks ) or a football game i might hang onto for a few months .

the only games i have and havent played are ones i got free on PSplus . games i dont fancy like infamous 2 / wakeboarding / far cry 2 and richochet

I have a game collection of about 75, I'm not the best gamer and I don't like jumping around between multiple games (which I've been doing recently) so I think I might start focusing on 2 or 3 and not play anything other than them until I've either platinum'd them or get sick of them.

If one day I find myself with an hour to spare I'll write you my backlog list.

blur and medal of honor...

I havent played medal of honor because it doesnt work on my ps3 for some reason. it does work on my neighbors ps3, and i did half of the first mission, but i dont think that counts as actually playing it.. unless 2 minutes count..

i got blur as a gift a long time ago, but im not too excited about playing that game.. i dont think ill ever play that.

Out of all of my games, there is only a single game I haven't started yet and that's Fat Princess (I haven't even gotten the DLC for it yet), I downloaded it a while back (before that long PSN outage) and just haven't started playing it yet. I'm starting to think I'll never play it, because I always seem to overlook when picking what game to play.

Sorry but this is stupid. Who would buy a game and leave it? Basically you 're asking who builds a collection of ps3 games -_-

What about when a great game goes on sale for cheap? You know you don't have time to play it, but you will some day. I had Enslaved for seven months before I touched it. (Amazon was selling it for $8.00.)

For many gamers, especially the older they are, a huge backlog is rather typical these days. That is the reason why site as http://backloggery.com/ exist, or http://www.lambentstew.com/webblog/miniproject/steamanalysis which calculates your amount of unplayed Steam titles.

My Steam stats:

Games Owned: 213

Games Played: 113

Games Never Played: 100

Percentage Played: 53.05%

Not to forget GOG, Gamersgate, Impulse and traditional boxed titles. I prefer not to know exact numbers. ;)

For the PS3 I'd estimate around 40-50 unplayed titles. Among them GoW 3 + Collection 2, Uncharted 2+3, RDR GOTY, FF 13-2 ...

I really play a lot, more than I should. But its never enough, hehe.

Edited by Golwar

PC: Havn't played as I have been unable to download them due to monthly bandwidth quotas.

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

Portal 2

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - The Missing Link

Half-Life 2: Episode Two

PS3

Final Fantasy 13-2: bought it and the CE guide has I like the Final Fantasy series but havn't been in the mood for an RPG lately.

Knights Contract

Mass Effect 3 (signed by Bioware..actually ME 2, Dragon Age II and Dragon Age Ultimate Edition are signed as well)

Soon to add to the list will be.. DOOM 3: BFG Edition as I will be too engrossed in Ragnarok Odyssey to even think about touching it.

Whatever else I pick up via ebgames.ca online =)

indeed.

well, the only difference between us then is that i just don't have the follow through to actually load them onto the ps3 and not play them, lol!

huh - I guess you're right, but does that make me better or worse. Probably worse because I load it and still don't play it. :(

Tomb Raider: Anniversary

Tomb Raider: Underworld

Metal Gear Solid 2 HD

Meteal Gear Solid Peace Walker HD

Dragon Age Origins - The Ultimate Edition

Dragon Age II

Silent Hill HD Collection

Saints Row: The Third

Catherine

Mass Effect 3

FIFA 10

Uncharted 3

inFamous

Shadows of the Damned

Killzone 2

Killzone 3

Alpha Protocol

Mirrors Edge

Neir

Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

God of War Collection

Fear 2

Lillipop Chainsaw

Final Fantasy XIII

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Quite a few there, I need to stop buying more and actually try to finish the ones I own, having more than 1 system doesn't help much either.