games you own you havent played

Kirbz

Dead Space 2, Duke Nukem, Jak and Daxter Collection (3 games total), Eat Lead, there might be others but I don't know. I am so far behind with my back-log. I started and still have to finish L.A. Noire, Dead Space: Extraction, Bulletstorm, Infamous, Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One, there might be more, but I'll busy for a long time to come as there is still more games that are really close to being done, I'm just lazy :D(or too busy on college work :) ). Still though I have and 77.5% completion rate so if I finish some games up I'll probably close to 90%

4 games from The Orange Box (bought it just for Portal)

Fallout: New Vegas

Dead Space 2

Dead Space: Extraction

Yakuza 4

Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions

Mafia II

The Saboteur

Bioshock

Siren Blood Curse

Borderlands

Splinter Cell Trilogy

inFamous 2

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Alice: Madness Returns

Toy Story 3

Batman: Arkham City

Ico & Shadow Of The Colossus Collection

and countless PSN titles.

I even have some PS2 and PS1 games I haven't got round to playing yet.

So many games, not enough time :(

Scratch Bioshock off that list as I started playing that today :P

• 2 weeks later...

I cant say they are untouched, but I've barely scratched the surface on these...

FFXIII-2

Syndicate

KOA:R

SSX

Trine 2

Its the reason I've put a ban on myself in regards to ME3. I need to finish the story mode on at least 2 of these aswell as getting round to finishing Skyrim.

The reason I'm so far behind? in the last two weeks I've had maybe 5-6 hours of gaming time total and in the last month maybe 2, I've generally been playing various games online.

So yeah, if you see me playing any new games after today you need to berate me for not getting back to all this lot, which some people would kill for. :blush:

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry but this is stupid. Who would buy a game and leave it? Basically you 're asking who builds a collection of ps3 games -_-

I think I have a couple of scenarios that might make sense to you. A couple of months ago, I bought The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena. I knew it would be a long game so, I bought Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom shortly after Riddick. I didn't want to start Majin until I started the 1,000 wins grind on Riddick. I didn't know how long it would take me to get there so, Majin sat around for about a week.

Also, after getting the :platinum: in Majin, I was still working on Riddick. Two days ago I found a used copy of Heavy Rain and bought that. I didn't want to start Heavy Rain until I got the Riddick :platinum:, of which I was close to getting. I got the Riddick :platinum: last night so, I will be starting Heavy Rain soon.

Does that make sense to you? I get your initial reaction to the thread, however, not everybody thinks the same. Try to keep an open mind to things. Makes life more interesting.

PS3 games

- Metal Gear Solid HD collection

- Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow HD

- Splinter Cell Chaos Theory HD

- Silent Hill HD Collection

- Skyrim

games from other systems

- Silent Hill 4: The Room PS2

- DOOM 3 Xbox

- Indigo Prophecy Xbox

- Max Payne 2: The fall of Max Payne Xbox

- Mario Kart 64 N64

- Alien 3 Genesis

- Primal Rage Genesis

- NFL Quarterback Club 32X

- XIII PS2

- Final Fantasy XII PS2

- Twisted Metal III PSOne

- Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2 PSOne

- Hitman: Blood Money PS2

- Halo Xbox

- Halo 2 Xbox

- Return to Castle Wolfenstein Xbox

- Evander Holyfields "Real Deal" Boxing Genesis

- Sonic Spinball Genesis

- Kirbys Star Stacker Game Boy

- Heiankyo Alien Game Boy

- Army Men 2 Game Boy Color

I'm pretty sure that those are the only games that I haven't touched yet. I haven't played them because I don't have much time to myself thanks to my goddamn job and I'm a bit lazy when it comes to digging for old wires and hooking up old systems :(

As for PSN games I need to start there are just way too many to name.... and I've got a huge backlog of PS2 games that I can't begin to name either.

I am in the same boat. Those, on top of the disc based PS3 games, and not to mention the PS1 games I haven't even played yet. Think i'm gonna have to give up sleep so I can get them all finished :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Currently working through Mass Effect 3 and I will be picking up Prototype 2 Tuesday 4/24; I don't know if I can hold off starting that one so the backlog will probably remain untouched. I also have ACIII pre-ordered and am extremely excited about the release of Inversion.

Waiting in the coffers...

1. L.A. Noire +all DLC
  2. God of War II (PSN)
  3. Various PSN releases from PS+ as well