3 full game downloads:

Octodad The Dadliest Catch

Towerfall Ascension

Divekick: Addition Edition

Additional content for hit Free-to-Play games

Warframe

Blacklight: Retribution

Pinball Arcade

Is it a good deal? No tax saves you about $20, which is pretty sweet.

List courtesy of Slickdeals

Edited by kidhero99

Military Appreciation? I was expecting something like the new Call of Duty, Battlefield, or generic shooter 543.

I reject that stereotype. This is a bundle available originally at the Navy Exchange, and probably at AAFES, Marine, and Coast Guard exchanges also if I bothered to look. You need to have a US military ID to shop there. The extra controller and 3 months PS+ I guess are okay, but I could find bundurus with better game selections easy. Good deal? Sure, if you want to sell your ass to the US Government for 8 years minimum, yeah it might be a decent deal.  :huh:

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 1

As an actual military member, I reject that stereotype. This is a bundle available originally at the Navy Exchange, and probably at AAFES, Marine, and Coast Guard exchanges also if I bothered to look. You need to have a US military ID to shop there. The extra controller and 3 months PS+ I guess are okay, but I could find bundurus with better game selections easy. Good deal? Sure, if you want to sell your ass to the US Government for 8 years minimum, yeah it might be a decent deal.  :huh:

It's not that I think of those shitty shooters as actual military appreciation games (quite the opposite), it's that we all know those would be the top games that would go into consideration for a bundle like this.  I'm actually glad they didn't put CoD in, that series seems like a complete disgrace to our men and women in uniform.

It's not that I think of those shitty shooters as actual military appreciation games (quite the opposite), it's that we all know those would be the top games that would go into consideration for a bundle like this.  I'm actually glad they didn't put CoD in, that series seems like a complete disgrace to our men and women in uniform.

I was actually talking about the stereotype that people in the military should automatically like CoD and Battlefield because "it's like their job". If anything, it's the furthest thing from the truth.

Edited by damon8r351

I felt having Octodad in the bundle was a nice touch.  Many men and women in uniform are parents, and it's a pretty goofy game for kids and adults.

Other than that, I feel they could've done a little better than a bunch of B-rate indie games.  Not that I would expect the obligatory Call of Duty or Battlefield... but a couple games with a little more substance behind them at least.  These people put their lives on the line every day for us, dammit!  Have a copy of Far Cry 4, on the house.

Edited by Dreakon13