Ribbons progresses don't get saved

Bioshock94xLA

Hi guys,

I'm writing this post because i'm having problems boosting ribbons and points in Killzone 2.

I was boosting with a friend in a personalized classified match but after 4-5 matches i noticed that my ribbons progresses and points didn't save in my statistics anymore (statistics of the first matches got saved).

After that i tried to do a legit match and those points were normally saved.

Anybody had the same problem or know what to do in this case? I also tried to create a new personalized match but still nothing..

yep, very frustrating. considering how old the game is, who knows if they will even attempt to fix the problem. If not, might not be able to obtain to platinum. I wonder if the problem is widespread. Only seen this post and a couple of people on playstationtrophies.org complaining about it. Plus there are still people gaining points on the weekly leaderboard somehow.

You can view the leaderboards online at killzone.com and your stats will upgrade on the matches that save. However now the servers seem to be completely down at the moment. Can't connect to warzone at all. Hopefully it's just maintenance. Wouldn't be too happy if they just shutdown on Christmas day and never come back online. Just need 5 ribbons and valor grand cross for the plat.

G'day mates!

Might got a solution for this, me and my friends have had the same problem last week, after hours of trying different things we found somewhat of a solution...

A few things you should and should not do.

Always join your friends (host) game via game search don't use 'join friends'.

Pay attention you should not be in a squad, anyone of you. (Happens automatically if you use join friends)

It seems the first game never counts. Play 4 or more...

Another thing whoever is boosting can leave and check stats, do so but head to the main menu first then go to warzone and back into the main menu after you have done so check your stats. Afterwards join your friends session. (I know it's stupid but it helps sometimes, it seems server exchangevis horribly slow)

I'll post back here if I remember anything else.

Hope that helps best regards.

Edited by JackBottomtooth

With the ribbons mine were not saving but i can confirm if you earn all of them for a trophy without disconecting from the match you will still get the trophy. Get all the badge specific for that trophy, all the game modes for that trophy, etc. For rank my rank was not updating so i played until general unlocked and got career trophy. My stats on the game tell me im a sargent. It is a pain to unlock them this way but it is still doable.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey all, I have info to give you guys hope :)

Last week I scored number 5 on the leaderboard (by checking killzone2.killzone.com) and got all 4 of the valor trophies, so it is still doable to get the platinum, I just gotta get those darn disappearing ribbons now :P

They are coming in time but I am having to do lots of matches to even get one to count, grr

Hey all, I have info to give you guys hope :)

Last week I scored number 5 on the leaderboard (by checking killzone2.killzone.com) and got all 4 of the valor trophies, so it is still doable to get the platinum, I just gotta get those darn disappearing ribbons now :P

They are coming in time but I am having to do lots of matches to even get one to count, grr

Whats`s the story on ribbons now, I heard that they are not registering like they should....can you track what is done and what you need or is it just grind them until trophy pops out? Your reply will be appreciated. :)

Congrats on the leaderboard trophies!! I tried last year and only managed to get two of them. Is it any easy these days?

Ribbons are not registering properly for some reason. Atm it's suggested that if you want a ribbon, try and get all the kills for a specific goal in one match. Like 10 melee kills within a single match, or the stats seem to get mixed up somehow

Edited by black__bunny

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Done every MP trophy in just under 3 days.

The key is to have a dedicated partner & look to knockout one specific trophy at a time in one whole session.

For the top 1% trophy I'd say 60% of matches don't stick so play bodycount only because they are short game modes...after the match finishes back out & see if the game saved. If it hasn't then the severs aren't saving your progress so quit and come back to it later & try again.

Edited by Teyzii-

i played this game in 2011 but got 33 % of the trophies.
i need all MP trophies and have 2 weeks off from work in about 2 weeks.
is it possible to get or a waste of time ?

btw i'm a dedicated booster when i have too.so anyone can add me we help eachother.