Copyright has no meaning in China!

Dragoontooth

This problem isn't just in China. There are a lot of countries that don't care about Copyrights (I was in Ukraine a couple of years ago and I couldn't find a legit game if I wanted to).

You should check out Phelous' Bootleg Zones as it is a funny review of some awesome bootlegs (including that Thomas the Tank transformer you posted)

http://phelous.com/category/phelous/bootleg-zones/

http://phelous.com/category/phelous/bootleg-zones-vg/

• Like 1

Hey let's not bash all Chinese Bootlegs. How else could I have gotten these awesome figures :)

rr1bva.jpg2dsr4n4.jpg

The TMNT figures originally were only done with the Red Bandanas (like in the Mirage comics) bootleggers decided to colourize them and make them way more awesome.

As for the Monokuma, the box he came in looked pretty official but I have never seen an official version of this figure. I am sure it exists but my bootleg was quite cheap and besides the right arm not coming and a bit of paint chip it is perfect (it comes with all the accessories as well, I just can't switch the right arm out)

• Like 2

I'll admit, the Sense of Right Alliance would be an amazing crossover. Who wouldn't want to see Batman, Superman, Shrek, Spider-Man, and the Blue Ranger fight crime? The Thomas the Tank Engine Transformers thing is something I'm surprised never happened.

• Like 2

A friend of mine visited China and he lost his keys. He had a locksmith who wanted to meet his landlord to know he lives there. After confirming that the locksmith:

1. changed the lock

2. sold him a new key

Overall cost 0.50 € (less than 1$)

I'm living on rent and if I lost my keys I'd have to pay at least 200 € for the lock and a key. The cost would include taxes, the locksmith would charge me for both work and equipment and he would pay taxes for selling both of them.

I guess this is our way to fund treatment for cancer patients and living for pot-smoking people avoiding work.

/off topic

Edited by Sikatiiker
  • Like 1

So in theory I could immigrate to China and develop a game called Lario and Muigi :awesome:?

Pretty much yeah! :)

Hey let's not bash all Chinese Bootlegs. How else could I have gotten these awesome figures :)

rr1bva.jpg2dsr4n4.jpg

The TMNT figures originally were only done with the Red Bandanas (like in the Mirage comics) bootleggers decided to colourize them and make them way more awesome.

As for the Monokuma, the box he came in looked pretty official but I have never seen an official version of this figure. I am sure it exists but my bootleg was quite cheap and besides the right arm not coming and a bit of paint chip it is perfect (it comes with all the accessories as well, I just can't switch the right arm out)

I'm surprised at how good the Monokuma looks to the real deal, upupupu! xD

A friend of mine visited China and he lost his keys. He had a locksmith who wanted to meet his landlord to know he lives there. After confirming that the locksmith:

1. changed the lock

2. sold him a new key

Overall cost 0.50 € (less than 1$)

I'm living on rent and if I lost my keys I'd have to pay at least 200 € for the lock and a key. The cost would include taxes, the locksmith would charge me for both work and equipment and he would pay taxes for selling both of them.

I guess this is our way to fund treatment for cancer patients and living for pot-smoking people avoiding work.

/off topic

Not off-topic at all! It just goes to show that some things are better and worse in different countries!

I say everyone that participates in the PSNProfiles forum should immigrate to China, so that we can make a Meta Bootleg games. Who wouldent want a game where Loghtning,Issaec Clark,Forst(from the legendary Call of War: Mordern Fighting) fight against the evil of Gannondoof in the Hyrole Kingdom.

i would!! but add Donte from Devil May Laff