Holiday Sale Week 3

DarknessKey92

DUCK DYNASTY.  FINALLY<_<

If I weren't stuck on having physical copies I'd pick up Sleeping Dogs.  Might pick up Terraria or Pier Solar (but that trophy list is terrifying).  Child of Light is good for those of you that haven't played it yet.

Edited by Bucknerd

These past three weeks now have only made me feel like Sony just doesn't want my money.

Or maybe I just have too many games as it is.

Either way, they've either lacked a title to catch my eye, or a price-drop capable of doing so.

Might do DW:GR or Child of Light -- but who knows at this point.

Damn and as I was wanting to buy Need For Speed Rivals, Sony puts the sale on ps4 not PS3. ):

Well, at least Hotline Miami is there for sale. Need to buy that game next week.

The PS3 version is also on sale, but since i didn't want to use 4 screen caps had to eliminate one title that was re-typed to include Z-run.

Seriously?!  Duck Dynasty goes for a whopping $49.99 regular price for the PS4 edition and $39.99 regular price for the PS3 edition?!  I saw a commercial for it on tv the other night.  It looks like total cash-grab garbage!  Horrible graphics!  It's not worth anymore than $14.99 and that's being generous.  Okay, enough hatin'.  Aaargh!  I just bought Hotline: Miami for my Vita today and it's gonna be on sale for $5 less than what I paid for it.  That stings!  Can't say there's much else here that interests me personally, but overall some nice sales and deals going on.  See Styx is on sale here.  Anyone know anything about that game?  Saw a couple of trailers for it.  It looks good.  Haven't heard too much about it though.

• Like 1

I think the sale is quite disappointing. It's been three weeks in a row with nothing I'm interested in. I'm just hoping the fourth week has some games for Vita, specifically the Atelier series. Most of the games in the list has been on sale multiple times before, and at a lower price too. Some even has been on the PlayStation Plus' IGC, like Hotline Miami. There's also an Atlus sale with a few noteworthy games, but those are easily predicted as they come every two weeks or so.