People with same avatar!

PatVach

I've rarely, and I do mean rarely seen someone using the same avatar as me. I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen it happen. It doesn't bother me, honestly. If anything, it's nice to see other people enjoying something that I do, even if it's something as small as a profile picture.

No way...your friend really does have Xu Shu has their avatar. Plus they even played Dynasty Warriors 8! 

Lately, I've been considering changing my avatar but at the same time I'm picky about the ones I choose. 

he loves the DW series lol.

I have seen people with the same avatar as mine.

It makes me happy. Why wouldn't it? Another person who likes the Metal Gear games and Ocelot!

Probably a lot of people use the Major Ocelot avatar. After all, the Metal Gear series is really popular.

• Like 1

Right now, I have a Tidus avatar. I've had it for a long time and don't change it just because someone else has it. Although, I don't like it when I have the same avatar and color as someone on my friend's list. On the other hand, I wouldn't mind if my friends and I all bought Prinny avatars and had the same color in order for Prinny madness to take over PSN (BTW, I totally want this to happen).

Dood let me know when you want to begin the prinny invasion

• Like 1

I'm currently using the Avatar of Nagamasa Azai from Samurai Warriors 4.   I don't mind seeing others with the same avatar it just means they like what I do, but apparantly PSN Trophy Leaders says only 1 person shares the same avatar as me.

Current other avatars I have purchased and switch around using are.  Shing from Tales of Hearts, Axel from Disgaea 4, Renya, from the Guided Fate Paradox, Fang from Fairy Fencer F, Asuka from Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus, Makoto Naegi and Kenshiro from Danganronpa, Jann Lee and Marie Rose from Dead or Alive, Purple Heart from HDNV, Alto and Mimily from Legasista, Purple Heart from HDN, and Yukimura and Masamune from Sengoku Basara.

Edited by Ressurected_soul

My first avatar was a cartoon tiger going :3 that I've seen a few times.  I haven't seen anyone with a Miyabi avatar though.  I wouldn't care though.  Unless, like has been said, someone on my friends list changes to it.

Edited by Vermachtnis

Zero? ;P

Hi there. ;)

I didn't use my PS3 for social reasons, and I've not done much with my PS4 yet, so uhh no reaction to it. Although it is just one of those things you expect to occur if you have to select from pre-made avatars. Although after seeing some of the responses to this thread I think I might go have another look at the selection available. I didn't put any thought into picking mine and just selected the first thing I recognised.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Too often :( I don't mind too much as long as they're not on my friends list. I'll always change mine if a friend has the same as me, or I may even delete them ;) It is a shame though because the ones I like seem to be popular. I guess that's one disadvantage of not being a big fan of anime as those are the cool looking ones with a lot of variety.

I've seen 1-2 maybe. It would be cool to have a friend with a same Avatar, you know maybe we could become BFF:s or something..Until either changes their Avatar.  :P

Dood if the NA ps store had the Kratos Aurion avatar I would definitely have that, he is one of my favorite characters. Of course I would eventually have to go back to a prinny avatar though xD

I just use any of the ones from Ratchet and Clank (I switch them around when I get bored of them). I found out both my siblings has unknowingly changed to mine (which shows in a few co-op/multiplayer games I own). It really doesn't bother me at all. I sort of enjoy it because I can easily see someone who has the same interests as me