People with same avatar!

PatVach

Did it look like this?  :hmm:

FHBqHxOoUXBLbf1AzKWLxwE3hhgbQBIU.png

i'm guessing i'm wrong, but you gotta admit, this avatar is $7.55 on the AU store! D: there's no way i would ever pay that much for a single PSN Avatar!  :angry: and it's only a dollar on the NA PSN store...  :S

Nope, the one I see is different. I live in Canada, and I use NA PSN store. The diamond avatar that I see is $26.99 CAD.

Edited by i_cree_p

On 11/9/2016 at 9:10 AM, i_cree_p said:

Nope, the one I see is different. I live in Canada, and I use NA PSN store. The diamond avatar that I see is $26.99 CAD.

:huh:

Are you sure it wasn't a bundle of avatars?

Edited by Skeptical69

91 people apparently share mine but I feel like the number should be much higher... Either that or I'm always seeing the same few people with a Junko avatar on the leaderboards. I hate that so many people use it but there's not really a lot of others that I like.

• 2 weeks later...

I just changed my PSN avatar and apparently 11 others use it (according to PSNTL).

Name me one person who wouldn't like this avatar on their profile? If not, just deal with it! LMAO. B)

EP45071509284_B3F0CE0396C0980D886F_L.png

On 9/16/2016 at 8:20 AM, GabrielSide said:

I bet this one you can count on your fingers who has it.

55HZUbM.png

Um, who the fuck would sell a single avatar for THAT price? For a bundle of avatars... Sure, but for a single avatar?! :jaymon:

The “diamond flex bling bling” avatars appear to be the dearest these days. -_-

Edited by Skeptical69

who would want to sell a single avatar for that price? a bundle of avatars is ok, but a single avatar?!?!  :jaymon: the diamond/bling avatars seem to be the most expensive avatars these days...  -_-

It's in the description, some people think it's a status symbol. They spent $20 on it so somehow they're better than everyone else. But everyone else sees it as a sign that the person who bought it is really bad with money.

Edited by Caesar Clown

• 11 months later...