People with same avatar!

PatVach

• 3 weeks later...

Theres a user who asked me for permission to use my avatar as their own, i was like errr, ok i suppose..

A few months later i saw someone with my avatar make a post in a thread so i went in and quoted his post with a rude remark, then i quickly realized it was the guy a few months prior who asked to use my avatar lol so i went back and edited my post with something a little more non offensive

He did ask me politely in the begining so i caved in and said ok, so he gets a pass

but idk, id prefer to be the only one with it as i essentially paid someone to make it for me (on a different gaming forum i also use) because im not savy enough with computers to do anything like that so yeah, and i get that were all predominantly fellow trophy hunters on this site, mad props to the die hards but comeon man, riding my coat tails wtf, i paid for it, dont steal, come up with your own

edit: im referring to my custom avatar on this website

and not my actual psn avatar, just to clarify things

Edited by Property_Damage

• 4 weeks later...

17 other gamers share my Gravity Rush feline avatar o.O

I really want to know where to get a Hello Kitty avatar though....  5 people apparently have this Hello Kitty avatar as their PSN avatar, I checked the Hong Kong PSN store where this person's acct is based in & couldn't find it, I don't speak the language so have no idea how to ask without sounding silly lol

JP07001203S08_BE8ADFEAA3C8BCD945E2_M.png

On 18/10/2017 at 5:52 AM, Property_Damage said:

Theres a user who asked me for permission to use my avatar as their own, i was like errr, ok i suppose..

A few months later i saw someone with my avatar make a post in a thread so i went in and quoted his post with a rude remark, then i quickly realized it was the guy a few months prior who asked to use my avatar lol so i went back and edited my post with something a little more non offensive

He did ask me politely in the begining so i caved in and said ok, so he gets a pass

but idk, id prefer to be the only one with it as i essentially paid someone to make it for me (on a different gaming forum i also use) because im not savy enough with computers to do anything like that so yeah, and i get that were all predominantly fellow trophy hunters on this site, mad props to the die hards but comeon man, riding my coat tails wtf, i paid for it, dont steal, come up with your own

edit: im referring to my custom avatar on this website

and not my actual psn avatar, just to clarify things

I would also be mad if I found someone using my forum avatar, since I keep the same avatar for years.. well, this has a few months, but was custom made by @Dragon-Archon (correction @cmgravekeeper was who did it) for me. so it's like my "online face". So I expect to never see anyone with it.

As for PSN, according to PSNTL there are 5, but the only one I actually found was/is a regular user here (that I'm not remembering who it was..) that had the blue version of the avatar that I use.. it was quite hackward for me to see it on someone else profile for a bit lol

@cmgrave

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

I would also be mad if I found someone using my forum avatar, since I keep the same avatar for years (well, this has a few months, but was custom made by @Dragon-Archon for me), so it's like my "online face". So I expect to never see anyone with it.

You mean the tiger avatar? If so, that was made by cmg. I only did the cover image for the forum profile.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

You mean the tiger avatar? If so, that was made by cmg. I only did the cover image for the forum profile.

Ya, that.. don't know why I tough it was you (maybe because you where the last one that I had requested a custom image, that I happen to be using in a few places too..).. And to make my confusion worst, I actually have the correct creator of it mentioned in my signature ?:lol:.

I will edit it to fix up..