1/20/2015 Square Enix & 2K Sales(NA)

DarknessKey92

Well, they finally changed it, it was absolutely ridiculous to have Bioshock infinite on the list for 9.99, but Spec ops for 29.99. :D

Edit: WTF, they changed it again from 4.99 to 29.99 :D. I'll better wait a couple of hours to see if Sony cleans this mess lol

Edited by GoldenShaka

Yes, but I missed out(wasn't a Plus member during that time)...Twice?(How is that possible, unless you mean it's been on both the NA & Europe IGC?).

It is possible if they give us the same game twice... That is not the case this time though, I was thinking wrong. They recently gave us Hitman Trilogy HD, which I thought had Absolution, because someone I know did that game now while playing through the Hitman games that he got free through PS+. Sorry. :) It was free back in August though.

An example of a game that has been free for PS+ twice is Trine 2, though at least once on PS3 and once on PS4.

Edited by MMDE

Which makes it 2 different games.

I wouldn't say it's a rule, but it's pretty much set in stone that we won't be getting games that already were on plus.

Well, there has been many repeats...

http://www.reddit.com/r/PlayStationPlus/wiki/list/fullna

Just search on that site for "(repeat item)" and you will find plenty that has been on PS+ more than once.

Got some good deals this morning:

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified £4 plus DLC Hangar R&D £1.11

Bioshock £3 plus DLC Challenge Rooms £1.62

Duke Nukem Forever £3.20 plus DLC The Doctor Cloned Me £1.62

and also purchased Mafia II DLC packs Jimmy's Vendetta and Joe's Adventures for £2.27 each.

and then used my 10% code. :)