MEMORY LANE GAME

funboy1246

just thought of this game, and don't ever remember seeing it on here so hopefully it'll be original and fun for everyone. Essentially it goes like this. Person 1 will name either a gaming system or a particular video game, and person 2 will state a fond, humorous or infuriating memory from said console or game.

EXAMPLE:

PERSON 1: Super Nintendo

PERSON 2: Oh i remember the first time i ever play yoshi's island etc etc......(then they state another system or game) Yoshi's island.

Hope this is as fun as it sounds to me. I'll start.

Playstation 1

• Like 1

Wow Dr. m you stumped me. I've been gaming for almost 30 years and never even heard of that one.

Sega Genesis

Don't worry not many people bought one. It was a hand held created by Nokia that was also a cellphone. To change games you had to take out the batteries, you had to talk into the side of it and it was all around a piece of shit

215479334_Pejbt-1050x10000.jpg

Anyways Sega Genesis. I remember my Aunt getting one somehow (she didn't have kids) and me and my brother going to spend the night at her house and renting Sonic Spinball and X-men. It was weird and it felt like we were betraying our NES (you got to remember back in the day it was kind of weird to own more than one system).

How about Capcom?

I was very young when my brother bought guild wars, I remember creating a PvP character instead of a questing character and getting my ass kicked. then my brother helped me set up an account in questing mode :P roaming the lands as an archer with him (he was a shaman/spiritualist ? I don't remember how it was called anymore) and doing quests was fun :)

Nintendo Gamecube ?

• 2 months later...