Figures Thread

Carville87

15 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yeah I just found a link explaining the stuff (see above).

Guess the ad is less brilliant if Morgan calling attention to this situation happened before the ad.

I love everything Monty Python, but the story made me think more about how with all the lawsuits, Americans appear to be world leaders in stupid, like having to be explicitly told that live beings can't be put in microwaves, that toilet water isn't drinking water and now apparently that you can't just eat a Kinder Surprise egg without first taking the toy out.

Don't forget that Hot Coffee...can be Hot ^_^

17 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

17 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I don't know if it is the same thing. Kinder Eggs are chocolate eggs that come with a prize inside. They have a turtles set now but it is random what you get   hqdefault.jpg   Actually Kinder Eggs are banned in the States so I have only seen them in Canada. Things like that leads to ads like this being created   moms-demand-action-for-gun-sense-in-amer

Yeah I know, we have those here as well, but last Easter they released a Maxi egg that had Turtles figures as well, those are the ones I was talking about.

Brilliant add, human stupidity always manages to surprise me... It would be even better if they used the Hello Kitty rifle on it

Edited by Devil_Spooky

• 2 weeks later...

This is Cham Cham from Samurai Shodown! She is a mail-in exclusive only from Hobby Japan Magazine. Beautifully crafted and super moe~~ I've wanted to own her for nearly five years and now she can finally come home ❤️ This sweet jungle girl cheers me on in all my trophy runs ^o^

1494712.jpg

wv50ma.jpg

eq5nde.jpg

• Like 4

I can't take pictures bc I'm not home atm.

But I do have:

- Funko pop: McCree and Reaper (Overwatch), Aloy (Horizon Zero Dawn), Nathan Drake (Uncharted).

Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII)

Vaas Montenegro (Far Cry 3)

Elise de la Serre (Assassin's Creed Unity)

- Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag)

- A Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII) plushie.

- A Azuyzawa Misaki (Kaichou wa Maid-Sama!) plushie.

I also have collectors' editions, OST, special books... But that'd be too long.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Now that I fully live in my house a new figures celebrates this with me lul

7ObwiOCh.jpg

I also may to take finally screens of the total of all my figures tho... maybe... later... if I am not lazy :awesome:

• Like 4

Hey guys?

I collect these Green Lantern: Blackest Night figures.

Now when they were released, they came in a series. Each series had a set number and after a few months they ceased that series and did another. There are 8 Series in total and I almost have them all

However There is also one box set which has 4 figures
a deluxe figure
and 7 SDCC (san diego comic con) figures

The deluxe and box set I can get but what I wanna know is if the SDCC figures are REALLY needed for a complete set :/
They are stupid expensive and going as high as $300 a figure and I cant afford that. However I already spent 5 years and a few hundred dollars in my collection so far and I'm so close to getting the series done that it would suck majorly to find out I need the expensive SDCC for a complete set.

So can anyone tell me if the SDCC figures are needed?