March 2015 PS Plus Games "Delayed" (US)

merciful84

http://investorplace.com/2015/03/playstation-plus-free-games-sne-4/

I'm calling "bullshit" on this. I find it funny how there is a "delay" with PS Plus games to be announced for this upcoming month but Sony was pretty prompt in announcing their new additions to Playstation Now:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/03/02/playstation-now-subscriptions-new-for-march-2015/

Personally, I think its their way of trying to push the latter over the former.

• Like 1

At this point I have to agree with others who've said they are probably listing some things from one of the recent sales and don't want to offer them for free before the sale ends... I guess we'll find out next week.

Btw, I love how the comments in that link you posted have turned into a typical IGC debate in record time.

Nowhere in this article is it officially confirmed to be delayed, it's pure speculation at this point.

Even though I'm not hopeful for an announcement or an update to the IGC today that first link doesn't seem like a reliable source so can't say I believe this until I hear something official from Sony doods

so you guys think the games might still come today out as surprise?

Ah well I guess I'll go play my free games amirite? Boy I do love the free games sony give me. 

They're generous and amazing, giving away free games like that. 

I still can't believe I got transistor for free man, can you? 

Boy oh boy do I love free shit. 

I guess I'll have to wait a few more days to hear about the next dose of free games I get. 

Man free stuff is the best stuff. 

HIV sucks and all, but every cloud has a silver lining amirite? You can't complain when it's free. 

Sure I pay to rent these games but they're still free mate you can't deny that. 

Tide goes in, tide goes out, you can't explain that. 

Edited by diedtodeath
  • Like 2

Ah well I guess I'll go play my free games amirite? Boy I do love the free games sony give me. 

They're generous and amazing, giving away free games like that. 

I still can't believe I got transistor for free man, can you? 

Boy oh boy do I love free shit. 

I guess I'll have to wait a few more days to hear about the next dose of free games I get. 

Man free stuff is the best stuff. 

HIV sucks and all, but every cloud has a silver lining amirite? You can't complain when it's free. 

Sure I pay to rent these games but they're still free mate you can't deny that. 

Tide goes in, tide goes out, you can't explain that. 

You, sir, are a poet. Where can I buy your other works?

Seriously though, you made me laugh.  :lol:

I would just like to point out that they only give games away for 1 week every month.

So whether we get it this week or next week it really doesn't matter...as long as March has free games.

There is probably a contract dispute or something is holding something up, it isn't like Sony can just give away whatever game they want. They were probably trying to get a certain game for +, that fell through and now they are scrambling.

33jsnc8.jpg

ARasjdfhlj;asdhfiasdhfhsadhfio Free games, I demand them right now even though I have tons and tons of games in my download list that I haven't even touched yet asdfasfhl;ksadhnfkl;ashdlkfhlksad;hflash;hfla

• Like 4

If they really have an issue for a specific game, i would prefer to get the other 5 games tomorrow, and wait another anouncement for the last game...

I want to play olliolli2 because i absolutely loved the first one, it is released tomorrow, and rumours says it's going to be in the IGC...  I don't want to wait another week because of another game :/

• Like 1