Heist Trophies

OJ_Warrior

Heist trophies are confirmed?, that would be awesome !!!, they already gave free dlc trophies with RDR powering its co-op back in 2010, so at least I can put some trust into that, lest's hope they put some hard ones that requires good teamwork, I'll rule my friends with a fist of steel in order to get my trophies  :comp: .

Alice: The Madness Returned requires the DLC trophies for the Platinum. Kind of a different scenario, but you can't say "never ever" because of that.

That said, No...Heists will not affect the GTA 5 Platinum!

Alice: Madness Returns doesn't require DLC for the Plat.  No games do.

As to OP's question, they won't be needed if there are any.  I don't expect there to be any added, as they would have likely leaked out by now and I've never even seen any mentioned.

Edited by Phoenix8387
  • Like 1

Alice: Madness Returns doesn't require DLC for the Plat.  No games do.

As to OP's question, they won't be needed if there are any.  I don't expect there to be any added, as they would have likely leaked out by now and I've never even seen any mentioned.

what about The Hungry Horde?? You need the Hijinx dlc for platinum.

what about The Hungry Horde?? You need the Hijinx dlc for platinum.

Yes and no.  There are two Plat required trophies that seem to require the Holiday Hijinx, but IMHO they're bugged.  You can get around it by deleting the game and not updating to 1.02.

• Like 1

Yes and no.  There are two Plat required trophies that seem to require the Holiday Hijinx, but IMHO they're bugged.  You can get around it by deleting the game and not updating to 1.02.

Unfortunately, you currently need the DLC for SuperDev trophy, since it's unnobtainable from launch and now it's also without the patch, which is a bug that the devs should already had fixed by this point.

So pissed that they decided to add trophies to the heist.  It wouldn't be that bad if GTA V hadn't left such a bad taste in my mouth, but after spending an extra 60+ hrs working out glitches that still aren't fixed, I'm not looking forward to trusting Rockstar to not screw up anything.  Luckily, I do have a crew ready to go and all the gear I need so I guess we will see how bad it turns out.

Excited and not excited at the same time, the 8 million grind twice will prove very painful. 

I'm only quoting you because I'm sure you're with me on this one, but

IF THEY'RE UPDATING THE TROPHY LIST THEN MAYBE WE'LL FINALLY BE ABLE TO GET ALL THE FUCKING TROPHIES ON THE GAME THAT'S BEEN OUT FOR LIKE FOUR MONTHS.

I don't even give a shit about the trophies at this point, I just want a game I bought MONTHS AGO to be 100% working, without trophies, it's only 99% of a PS4 experience.

I'm only quoting you because I'm sure you're with me on this one, but

IF THEY'RE UPDATING THE TROPHY LIST THEN MAYBE WE'LL FINALLY BE ABLE TO GET ALL THE FUCKING TROPHIES ON THE GAME THAT'S BEEN OUT FOR LIKE FOUR MONTHS.

I don't even give a shit about the trophies at this point, I just want a game I bought MONTHS AGO to be 100% working, without trophies, it's only 99% of a PS4 experience.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Maybe, just maybe they'll have fixed the glitches in base game. But knowing R* and their zero care care factor for trophies, I'm not holding my breath. 

As much as I enjoyed playing GTA V, twice! After 18 months of release on the Ps3, persuading me to upgrade to the ps4 version. I'm now expected to go back and buy a copy on the Ps3 again? Erm no. My completion percentage will happily take the hit. Heists is about a year too late and overdue. Newer games to play, happy hunting guys.

• Like 2