Gravity Rush Remaster leaked for PS4

Azaan60

http://au.ign.com/articles/2015/03/20/gravity-rush-remastered-rated-on-ps4

A remastered version of Gravity Rush is coming to PlayStation 4, if a recent listing on the Korean Game Rating Board is any indication.

The title is specifically dubbed Gravity Rush Remaster, and has 12+ age rating. The only platform mentioned in the listing is PlayStation 4, which could very well indicate where fans will be

able to play the long-awaited sequel. You can view the listing here

Capture_2.png

We know a Gravity Rush 2 is currently in development at SCE Studios Japan, as Sony first teased the game at Tokyo Game Show 2013. Whether or not the title will come to PlayStation Vita, PS4, or both remains a mystery at this point, but the fact that a remastered version is allegedly coming to PS4 adds weight to a potential console release.

Edited by Azaan60

Saw this earlier today, not sure why they would release a remastered version for PS4 - the only logical reason I could come up with is that Gravity Rush 2 may coming to PS4 and this is the "let's release the previous game(s) as an HD editon before the new one releases" like many devs have been doing :P

So as you said, this definitely adds weight to a potential PS4 release of Gravity Rush 2!

• Like 2

There's a part of me that wishes this was just a Vita game. The PS4 is gonna get a sh*t ton of exclusives later and the Vita can't find any ground to put its feet on.

At this point, it truly feels like Sony has abandoned the device. Thanks for nothing Sony. Who knew that companies like Xseed and Aksys would support your own platform more than you?

• Like 1

Another damn remake? -__-

I would like GR2 to be on the Vita only because it needs some decent exclusives but that said a PS4 version could be beautiful.

I highly doubt they'd remake it - much easier just to do a remaster/port than build it basically from the ground up, especially since they're supposedly developing GR2

This is a amazing and sad at the same time, sad because another exclusive from the Vita goes multi, and it's another reason for the general public to leave the Vita fell even more into the depths of oblivion

The amazing news is that every sony fan can try this game, still one of the best Vita games as of today, it's really unique, fun and has excellent potencial to grow even more as a franchise in the sony consoles, at least we will witness Kat in glorious HD and will be indeed beautiful.

I highly doubt they'd remake it - much easier just to do a remaster/port than build it basically from the ground up, especially since they're supposedly developing GR2

Well I was referring to GR2 being potentially beautiful but that said a good port of GR could be nice too, granted the textures amongst other things probably wouldn't be too pretty even with them tweaked.

So... 75% of the PSN? Nope, I don't think this happens.

It's not like the first time it happens. It's the case with Resogun as well. The current PS+ game is New n Tasty, and that will be cross-buy with PS3 and Vita version if/when they get released.

Loved this game on VITA and very much looking forward to the sequel but I do wish it was still VITA exclusive - the console could do with them.

Next up Uncharted Golden Abyss, Soul Sacrifice and Danganronpa I guess...

I guess its good for those who want to play it and don't have a VITA but still I think its a bit of a shame.