Seperate List

Scar-Vince

I am actually thinking of buying this, shame there's no Borderlands 1 included. I've been loving tt's Borderlands and I've only heard good things about the games so this seems like the best chance to get (nearly) everything. Although I got Borderlands 2 with my Vita and haven't had the chance to play it, but isn't this worth more value with everything?

Also no new games are interesting me so it seems like a great purchase.

I really don't like separate lists if it's the same exact game. It's completely disorganized.

When they added the Vita version to the existing list, I was like "Yay, they actually know how to do lists correctly!" Then they did this and I'm like "Really? I thought they knew how to do lists correctly!" xD

Anyways, the people who will like this are the ones who want to play the game a second time and get trophies for it all again :P

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

I already have the platinium on my PS3, if i use my old save with the Cross-save thing will the trophies just pop or i need to get them all again ? 

IIRC, you need to get them all again.  Which is just fine by me, as it's going to make my experience with both games all the more enjoyable.

• Like 1

No. If it's the exact same game and all the trophies are the same, then it makes more sense that they share the same list.

Either way, I just finished putting a bunch of hours into getting 100% on the PS3 version so I'm pretty well done with this game. Great game, really lots of fun! But I won't be picking this up for the PS4.

I really don't like separate lists if it's the same exact game. It's completely disorganized.

When they added the Vita version to the existing list, I was like "Yay, they actually know how to do lists correctly!" Then they did this and I'm like "Really? I thought they knew how to do lists correctly!" xD

Anyways, the people who will like this are the ones who want to play the game a second time and get trophies for it all again :P

Yeah I was also expecting a shared list. 

I was glad to see a separate list.

For me it adds to the length and enjoyment of the game having to earn them all over again.

For this game in particular it took me a long time to find Jenkins for the PS3 and was my first platinum.

Now I've reached an impass; do I get the handsome collection to play with my friends even though I have the ps3 version at 2%?

That's a tough one, but this game is about a thousand times more fun with friends, so if PS4 is where they are playing, I'd go there... assuming you're ok leaving that little 2% behind.

I prefer games having one shared list; I hate having the same game on my list multiple times.

x100

Trophy lists sharing the same game 2, 3, or 4 times (PS3, PS4, US region, EU region, etc) makes your trophy list look ugly and cluttered. 

Not to mention a lot of the time with save transfers (no region lock saves) between them will net you free trophies.. To me that's cheating and undeserving. 

I hate when Sony/Developers do this.. prevents me playing some remastered games I originally got on ps3 like The Last of Us, Grand Theft Auto 5, etc.

Edited by MafiaBrett

I agree on auto plats being dumb and pointless (yes i did auto pop sound shapes LOL) but i actually like that there both separate lists for borderlands 2. Now i can play both the ps4 and ps3/vita versions and have the full experience and trophies on both if i every want to play it on vita/ps3

x100

Trophy lists sharing the same game 2, 3, or 4 times (PS3, PS4, US region, EU region, etc) makes your trophy list look ugly and cluttered. 

Not to mention a lot of the time with save transfers (no region lock saves) between them will net you free trophies.. To me that's cheating and undeserving. 

I hate when Sony/Developers do this.. prevents me playing some remastered games I originally got on ps3 like The Last of Us, Grand Theft Auto 5, etc.

This guy gets it.