Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scar-Vince

Seperate List

22 posts in this topic

I am happy that Borderlands 2 on PS4 have an seperate trophy list.

Same with you guys?

I prefer games having one shared list; I hate having the same game on my list multiple times.

I played it on PC so I'm looking forward to get the trophies on ps4.

I am actually thinking of buying this, shame there's no Borderlands 1 included. I've been loving tt's Borderlands and I've only heard good things about the games so this seems like the best chance to get (nearly) everything. Although I got Borderlands 2 with my Vita and haven't had the chance to play it, but isn't this worth more value with everything?

Also no new games are interesting me so it seems like a great purchase.

I really don't like separate lists if it's the same exact game. It's completely disorganized.

When they added the Vita version to the existing list, I was like "Yay, they actually know how to do lists correctly!" Then they did this and I'm like "Really? I thought they knew how to do lists correctly!" xD

Anyways, the people who will like this are the ones who want to play the game a second time and get trophies for it all again :P

Edited by BlindMango

I already have the platinium on my PS3, if i use my old save with the Cross-save thing will the trophies just pop or i need to get them all again ? 

I already have the platinium on my PS3, if i use my old save with the Cross-save thing will the trophies just pop or i need to get them all again ? 

IIRC, you need to get them all again.  Which is just fine by me, as it's going to make my experience with both games all the more enjoyable.

I'm split on it, on one hand I wanted to get the plat on ps3 but never got around to it. So it sucks to have to completely restart, but on the other hand it does give me more trophies.

Yeah I like it too, i just didn't want my trophies to be on the same date and hour just because i used my cross save. First thing I'll do is look for Michael Mamaril and Jimmy Jenkins  :lol:

No. If it's the exact same game and all the trophies are the same, then it makes more sense that they share the same list.

Either way, I just finished putting a bunch of hours into getting 100% on the PS3 version so I'm pretty well done with this game. Great game, really lots of fun! But I won't be picking this up for the PS4.

I didn't play it on the ps3 so it's the same to me but if I did I would be glad as well!

Yeah I like it too, i just didn't want my trophies to be on the same date and hour just because i used my cross save. First thing I'll do is look for Michael Mamaril and Jimmy Jenkins  :lol:

That little blue sh1t! I hate his guts :spank:

I really don't like separate lists if it's the same exact game. It's completely disorganized.

When they added the Vita version to the existing list, I was like "Yay, they actually know how to do lists correctly!" Then they did this and I'm like "Really? I thought they knew how to do lists correctly!" xD

Anyways, the people who will like this are the ones who want to play the game a second time and get trophies for it all again :P

Yeah I was also expecting a shared list. 

I was glad to see a separate list.

For me it adds to the length and enjoyment of the game having to earn them all over again.

For this game in particular it took me a long time to find Jenkins for the PS3 and was my first platinum.

Now I've reached an impass; do I get the handsome collection to play with my friends even though I have the ps3 version at 2%?

Now I've reached an impass; do I get the handsome collection to play with my friends even though I have the ps3 version at 2%?

That's a tough one, but this game is about a thousand times more fun with friends, so if PS4 is where they are playing, I'd go there... assuming you're ok leaving that little 2% behind.

I prefer games having one shared list; I hate having the same game on my list multiple times.

x100

Trophy lists sharing the same game 2, 3, or 4 times (PS3, PS4, US region, EU region, etc) makes your trophy list look ugly and cluttered. 

Not to mention a lot of the time with save transfers (no region lock saves) between them will net you free trophies.. To me that's cheating and undeserving. 

I hate when Sony/Developers do this.. prevents me playing some remastered games I originally got on ps3 like The Last of Us, Grand Theft Auto 5, etc.

Edited by MafiaBrett

I agree on auto plats being dumb and pointless (yes i did auto pop sound shapes LOL) but i actually like that there both separate lists for borderlands 2. Now i can play both the ps4 and ps3/vita versions and have the full experience and trophies on both if i every want to play it on vita/ps3

x100

Trophy lists sharing the same game 2, 3, or 4 times (PS3, PS4, US region, EU region, etc) makes your trophy list look ugly and cluttered. 

Not to mention a lot of the time with save transfers (no region lock saves) between them will net you free trophies.. To me that's cheating and undeserving. 

I hate when Sony/Developers do this.. prevents me playing some remastered games I originally got on ps3 like The Last of Us, Grand Theft Auto 5, etc.

This guy gets it.

Too bad they didn't remove the JEEENKINS challenge/trophy, that is probably the hardest thing this game has to offer trophy-wise.  :giggle:

If a company wants to sell a remastered game with literally no changes with the exception of graphics it would be difficult for people to pay full price for something twice with no additional incentive.

Edited by stitchesnscars