PS Plus NA&EU IGC for April 2015

thegirlruka

Not sure if this has already been mentioned. If you want to play Killzone Mercenary, you have to have a 8gb  memory card minimum. The game and patch size is around 4.6gb so it won't fit on a 4gb card. I bought Never Alone months ago but haven't started it yet because my backlog. It is very interesting to me since I live in Alaska and had done some Alaska Native studies in school.

Wait tower of guns no trophies really? If that's the case won't be playing that, to many games to play to be wasting my time with a game with no trophies.  Hope not true if so pretty crappy move by PS to add a game like this.

I played and really enjoyed Dishonored.

Tower of guns looks pretty fun, no trophies though

Aaru's Awakening looks good too, and it does have trophies.Iit just came out and as of now has 0 owners so let the race for the first achievers begin.

Tower of Guns is now trophy confirmed. Go to the second comment on this page: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/04/01/tower-of-guns-out-april-7th-on-ps4-ps3-free-for-ps-plus/

Tower of Guns is now trophy confirmed. Go to the second comment on this page: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/04/01/tower-of-guns-out-april-7th-on-ps4-ps3-free-for-ps-plus/

Well all right then. I just did a quick games search on psnp and couldn't find any listed at the time. I was going to play it anyway so this is just icing on the cake.

Looks like a good list to me. I'm especially excited for Dishonored. There was/is a guy on PSNP that has a signature of a the protagonist of this game jumping off what looks like the top of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco and assassinating another guy with a knife in the back. Ever since then I've wanted this game but never got around to buying it. That worked out! 

• Like 2

I'm mainly excited for Never Alone, Was tempted to buy it last month, Luckily i hesitate too much and didn't.

Aaru's awakening looks interesting, Never tried Killzone, so i'll be sure to try it atleast, Dishonored looks Very interesting, Tower of guns is...well, new for me so i'll definitely try it, even if i'm not good at guns and stuff, Monster Bag looks cute ^_^

Good month I'll probably pick up dishonored and tower of guns even if its without trophies, it look funny :) I'm not sure about Aaru

Tower of Guns has trophies, all games coming out nowadays that aren't demos/trials must have trophies.

• Like 1