PS Plus NA&EU IGC for April 2015

thegirlruka

nothing i really like..but good month for people who dig these kind of games. still can't but wonder why they aren't giving kz shadow fall or infamous SS. guess they will eventually. i'm holding myself from buying them because knowing those will probably be the first AAAs given to ps plus. so keeping on with the holding xD

• Like 2

nothing i really like..but good month for people who dig these kind of games. still can't but wonder why they aren't giving kz shadow fall or infamous SS. guess they will eventually. i'm holding myself from buying them because knowing those will probably be the first AAAs given to ps plus. so keeping on with the holding xD

I am doing the same for Knack and kind of Bound by Flame, already have the two you mentioned so I dont want those to be free lol

Despite finding nothing of interest at first glance,

Dishonored is a must play for everyone.

It combines steatlh, action, platforming and consequences in such a briliant fashion.

I even think I played (and finished) the game 5 times in one or two weeks before platinum.

Which wasn't the most efficient way, obviously, but provided me with 5 pleasant experiences.

I recently replayed the game, and steatlh no kills no alerts is a really interesting and challenging path, but it might be very difficult combining this with the no upgrades playthrough.

I'm not really interested in too much this month, my Plus will expire soon anyway so I guess I'll try them out later once I'm done with other stuff.

I've been surprised by indies before though so I'm hoping at least one of these will give the month some redeeming qualities.

Amazing. I wanted to buy the Vita games there, and now I'll have them for free. Besides, MonsterBag is a chilean product. I wanted to support my comrades.

I might live to regret this post... here goes anyway.

I am amazed that so many players, month on month, are so willing to write off the PS+ selection before they've even tried them. Some of the best games on the PS4, in my humble opinion, have been the indies that I've gotten through +. If you're not playing them, then you're only hurting yourself.

For example, just a quick google will tell you that of the (admittedly limited in number) reviews Tower of Guns has had, they're almost universally positive. The same goes for Never Alone. 

Indies are doing interesting and imaginative things in gaming. If you want to stick with AAA, then that's up to you, but I am increasingly finding that side of the industry is relying on established, well worn game-mechanics and IP due to the fact that they have to play it safe when using the humongous budgets that today's AAA's demand.

I would urge you to support indie games, especially when they're "free". Successful indies of today go on to be the AAA developers of tomorrow. You know how we're all excited about No Man's Sky later this year? That's an indie game, the development budget for which was provided for by the success of the studio's earlier titles Joe Danger and Joe Danger 2.

• Like 4