PS Plus NA&EU IGC for April 2015

thegirlruka

I was thinking about picking up Never Alone, and now, I don't have to!

Already got Dishonored, but this might remind me to go and finish it off.

Other games look interesting. I hope some of the obscure ones have plats.

These should also apply to EU right? Ever since they started the parity last year?

I was thinking about picking up Never Alone, and now, I don't have to!

Already got Dishonored, but this might remind me to go and finish it off.

Other games look interesting. I hope some of the obscure ones have plats.

These should also apply to EU right? Ever since they started the parity last year?

Yes they apply to EU too. It just took me a little bit of time to find the blog post to confirm it. The title and link has been updated.

Well, I'm not excited too much, but there are some games that peak my interest. Dishonored and Never Alone for sure, but mainly it will be a backlog month for me I guess :D

This is the third month in a row where I buy a game the month before I could have gotten it for free (Never Alone this time).  I give up.  I am not buying indie's for awhile.

Or you could do us all a favour and buy some more good indies :D

• Like 1

Dishonored is good, I've already got the GOTY version in my backlog though. Aaru's Awakening has a nice art style but how good it is will depend on the pacing I think. Super happy with the Vita offerings though, Killzone looks fab and Monsterbag looks pretty. Havnen't got a PS4 but more free games when  get one I guess. 

Overall an ok month, I think imo 360 was the best of the four consoles this month.  I want to try Never Alone so def a good PS4 game, already have the Dishonored GOY edition.  Little disappointed that no other retail game for PS3, just cross buys.  Even though I want more retail PS4 games like Knack or Bound by Flame, the PS4 has had some better quality indie games in the recent months.