PS Plus NA&EU IGC for April 2015

thegirlruka

This looks like an excellent  month. The PS4 games look interesting enough, Dishonoured looks fun, Aaru's Awakening is worth looking into. I already have KZ Mercenary on cartridge, but now I can sell it and get some money back :)

Dishonored for me please. Don't know about the rest just yet, maybe if I don't have anything else to play I check them out. I've already played Never Alone and I would recommend that. Really beautiful little game.

I played and really enjoyed Dishonored.

Tower of guns looks pretty fun, no trophies though

Aaru's Awakening looks good too, and it does have trophies.Iit just came out and as of now has 0 owners so let the race for the first achievers begin.

Happy Killzone is free...even though I got it an year ago for $9.  I knew it would be IGC material one day.....at least I got some play out of it unlike the time I bought Muramasa and it came free 2 months later.

At least now the multiplayer will be active.

Dishounoured won't play.....too much of a backlog of quality PS3 games anyways.

Interested In Never Alone....loved Brothers....so right up my alley...just need a PS4.

Aaru Awakeneing....wonder how that will play like.

Happy Killzone is free...even though I got it an year ago for $9.  I knew it would be IGC material one day.....at least I got some play out of it unlike the time I bought Muramasa and it came free 2 months later.

At least now the multiplayer will be active.

Dishounoured won't play.....too much of a backlog of quality PS3 games anyways.

Interested In Never Alone....loved Brothers....so right up my alley...just need a PS4.

Aaru Awakeneing....wonder how that will play like.

My thoughts :P 

I´m actually pretty happy about all those indie games I can play now, without having to buy them.

Already have Dishonored so that's out.  So I think outta this month I am gonna pick up Killzone (rly been wanting this but since haven't played trilogy yet haven't got) and Never Alone (rly looks interesting and heard good things so why not).  I may get one of the others, but not sure yet.

This is an absolute disgrace, they should've given us The Order: 1886, Bloodborne, Battlefield Hardline, Dragon Age Inquisition, Freedom Wars & Persona 4 Golden. After all, i'm giving them a full €7!

Nice :D . I'll be waiting for the first person to miss this joke.

• Like 1