Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

40 minutes ago, DarkSoleride said:

I was considering getting this, it says like two of the games are downloads is this true? Or are they all on the cartridge ready to play? (Chaos Rings) 

To tell the truth I am not sure as I havent started it yet, I dont think they are downloads, If they were you could only play them on a Japanese account.

8 minutes ago, Hanzoadam said:

To tell the truth I am not sure as I havent started it yet, I dont think they are downloads, If they were you could only play them on a Japanese account.

Oh i see because i read online somewhere about this game but i was unsure. Let me know when you boot it up please if you don't mind i would like to buy a copy too! :) 

On 2/27/2018 at 0:55 PM, DarkSoleride said:

Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni PS Vita

One for a grind Valkyrie Drive got it for £7.50 from CeX in the UK with a discount absolute steal. (usually between £18- £35) 

SpongeBob HeroPants Vita

This one just for lol's for some reason is quite rare to find for Vita not sure why but hay i found a copy for under £25 which for UK price seems pretty good as retailers are selling it for over £35!!!! Which is mad probably will keep this one after i plat it might be a money maker :P 

Worth keeping Spongebob not seen it pre-owned or brand new in any of the shops. 

6 hours ago, DarkSoleride said:

Oh i see because i read online somewhere about this game but i was unsure. Let me know when you boot it up please if you don't mind i would like to buy a copy too! :) 

Only Chaos Rings III is on the cart (・◇・)The other 3 have to be DLed. 

I got a 20% off code (from that MLB thing...) I used in combination with the indoor sale. ^_^ I grabbed Conception II for $8, & I had a little left over, so I got the Jak Collection as well (hard to pass up for $4, but that's a PS3 game... so I'm sure nobody on this thread cares about that). :P 

nIrkVka.jpg

8 hours ago, Nelson_Otaku said:

Hope more people get this cause it's a lovely Rpg based on Astrology, how the hell im the owner number 17 yet xDxD

I'll definitely be getting it eventually (I really liked the first one), I've just been waiting to find a physical Vita copy (I've seen the PS4 version, but I rather have it on Vita). ?

4 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

Imgur or this site won't embed my image... Oh well. It used to work but now it doesn't.

Use the BBCode, should come up just fine then.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

https://ibb.co/hL4pzc

Got those 6 games recently. And they're pretty rare ones too. Except velocity.

Imgur or this site won't embed my image... Oh well. It used to work but now it doesn't.

BadLand really messed up with Velocity.  Months of delays, a cover still advertising the CD & booklet and yet it doesn't have them.  Now they are trying to claim Vita was never meant to get them and that they never said it would even though pre-order listings on sites like Amazon mentioned it too.  Pathetic.

Edited by Hayabusa85

2 hours ago, Hayabusa85 said:

BadLand really messed up with Velocity.  Months of delays, a cover still advertising the CD & booklet and yet it doesn't have them.  Now they are trying to claim Vita was never meant to get them and that they never said it would even though pre-order listings on sites like Amazon mentioned it too.  Pathetic.

Damn, I didn't even know it was suppose to come with all that. I just cared about getting the game lol. But that sucks.

10 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

This is the most recent pic I have, but I just got a few more games in the mail. I'll post when I get home.

https://imgur.com/a/qDSyQ

When are you going to start collecting Japanese games? :awesome: 

7 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

IMG_20180321_192759421.jpg

Right click -> Copy Image -> Paste here

You can't embed Imgur if it's an album, you need to paste images one by one.

8 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

When are you going to start collecting Japanese games? :awesome: 

IMG_20180321_192759421.jpg

Right click -> Copy Image -> Paste here

You can't embed Imgur if it's an album, you need to paste images one by one.

Well I bought a few games from play Asia, but they don't have the ratings on them.

And ahh I see. I'm on mobile though as well. There I fixed it.

Edited by aZombieDictator

Just now, DarkSoleride said:

do it man i think so long as you sign into your PA account you should be fine they are offering free shipping with the preorder too!! 

I saw that. I Ordered their last 2-3 exclusive Vita games too, I know one was Unepic but I forget the other one.

Edited by aZombieDictator

7 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

I saw that. I Ordered their last 2-3 exclusive Vita games too, I know one was Unepic but I forget the other one.

yeah the other PA games did not really take my fancy however i will keep an eye out for them i am still on the fence about Rainbow Moon and Rainbow Skies LE which are still in stock but shall see!

40 minutes ago, DarkSoleride said:

yeah the other PA games did not really take my fancy however i will keep an eye out for them i am still on the fence about Rainbow Moon and Rainbow Skies LE which are still in stock but shall see!

It was Rainbow Skies, (I have rainbow moon from limited run), Unepic, and One more Dungeon. So now I have 4 more Vita games coming from them. I just can't resist because they're so cheap, and like $35 with a soundtrack and other stuff is such a good deal. I wonder what my count is now, I'm guessing I'm over 150 physical copies at this point. I should count again.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

It was Rainbow Skies, (I have rainbow moon from limited run), Unepic, and One more Dungeon. So now I have 4 more Vita games coming from them. I just can't resist because they're so cheap, and like $35 with a soundtrack and other stuff is such a good deal. I wonder what my count is now, I'm guessing I'm over 150 physical copies at this point. I should count again.

damn okay i only have like 7 physical copies most of my collection is on my 64GB card only starting getting physical copies since it is too damn expensive to buy more Vita cards :P 

5 hours ago, DarkSoleride said:

damn okay i only have like 7 physical copies most of my collection is on my 64GB card only starting getting physical copies since it is too damn expensive to buy more Vita cards :P 

Yeah that's the bad thing about Vita, it's so hard to download everything. I have like 4 memory cards for my two Vitas. Plus physical Vita games look and feel so nice. Cartridges are life.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

Yeah that's the bad thing about Vita, it's so hard to download everything. I have like 4 memory cards for my two Vitas. Plus physical Vita games look and feel so nice. Cartridges are life.

I agree, not bad having actual copies i just prefer digital on PS Vita because its a portable console so i can have everything in one place with minimal amount of carrying. Plus i have major buyers remorse so if i sell something i usually buy it back so with digital i can't sell anything so no buyers remorse lol. Hence why i am only collecting limited versions of games i like :P

Edited by DarkSoleride

5 hours ago, DarkSoleride said:

I agree, not bad having actual copies i just prefer digital on PS Vita because its a portable console so i can have everything in one place with minimal amount of carrying. Plus i have major buyers remorse so if i sell something i usually buy it back so with digital i can't sell anything so no buyers remorse lol. Hence why i am only collecting limited versions of games i like :P

Ahhh ok. Typically one game lasts me enough on Vita if I go anywhere, so I didn't really have to drag anything else around.