Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

On 4/27/2018 at 8:37 PM, Sora9427 said:

EHI! Tell the Italian Gamestops to lower their freakin price on Vita games! xD

Seriously here Vita games are pretty rare outside big Famous one that went out back some years ago and anyway are pretty pricey...

Amazon even worst, doesn't even have Rpg or Japanese Vita games here...

The GameStop in my city has stopped selling Vita games, and I can't get anything from Amazon because of customs. I'd be charged twice the price of the game, plus shipping.

On 27/04/2018 at 8:37 PM, Sora9427 said:

EHI! Tell the Italian Gamestops to lower their freakin price on Vita games! xD

Seriously here Vita games are pretty rare outside big Famous one that went out back some years ago and anyway are pretty pricey...

Amazon even worst, doesn't even have Rpg or Japanese Vita games here...

So i only had before Little Big Planet which was included back then with my Vita; Soul Sacrifice that i foudn in a Market for 10 € and being so cheap i got it and Persona 4 Golden Since Back in The Christmas 2015 when i got it was only 25 € on my local gamestop and i always heard amazing things about it, thanks God i got it :3 

And that's it. Think that the best offer i saw today was the Sly trilogy used at 15 €....

That's why 95% Of my games on Vita are digital from sales....

No, I'll tell you :awesome: 

Use the interwebz to order games  :awesome: 

On 27/04/2018 at 9:45 PM, Cave_Johnson_ said:

Lol, I thought you might appreciate that last part. If you want, I could send you a picture of the pre-order bonus. I might try scanning it when it arrives.

Of course, cute Aoi is cute :awesome: 

11 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

The GameStop in my city has stopped selling Vita games, and I can't get anything from Amazon because of customs. I'd be charged twice the price of the game, plus shipping.

Norway charges customs even from EU Amazon?

There are still some ways to get psvita games fairly cheap physical. You just need to put in a bit of effort to find the deals.

Base.com UK based site, pretty good prices most of the time. You pay shipping per item if you're not from UK tho.

Videogamesplus.ca they have a large library most of the time. Based in canada so usually it'll take a while before games arrive.

Also it's worth checking if there is a price compare site for local stores where you live. Sites like http://www.gamecrawler.co.uk and https://www.budgetgaming.nl have provided me with lots of deals.

There are also lots of people selling their games and/or systems. So i'd also definitely check any local second hand market sites and even stuff like facebook market groups.

I personally stay away from ebay (scalpers + expensive shipping most of the time) or play-asia (expensive if they're not doing a sale) unless you want something niche thats not available anywhere else. 

Edited by xZoneHunter

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

No, I'll tell you :awesome: 

Use the interwebz to order games  :awesome: 

The intewebz it's pretty expensive for vita games xD

Seriously, under 30 € here online you can't find Vita games unless they are old and Famous like Gravity rush (Which cost anyway around 20 € and it's out since 6-7 years...)

Usually great deals are in Uk sites which at the change, damn it awful between that and shipping it reach the same price here most of times....

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

The intewebz it's pretty expensive for vita games xD

Seriously, under 30 € here online you can't find Vita games unless they are old and Famous like Gravity rush (Which cost anyway around 20 € and it's out since 6-7 years...)

Then you are not searching in proper places =D

For 30€, you should get at least 3 games xD

9 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

Yes, and Norway's not in the EU, just the EEA.

Eh... you guys are weird o.o

Ordered a physical copy of Toukiden 2 for Vita recently as it was only 12 euros. It hasn't arrived yet and don't know when I'll start playing it. It looked like a fun game and the character customization looked impressive.

9 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Let me know how Drive Girl & Tokyo Tatoo Girls are, i'm interested in this 2 in the Future but i don't really get if they're fun or not from Videos :P 

Not to be a party pooper or anything, but neither of those games have gotten very flattering review scores. Tokyo Tattoo Girls has 36 Metascore and Drive Girls 39. Of course it's always a matter of taste but generally reviews tell about the overall quality of the game.

1 hour ago, Eyjabria said:

Not to be a party pooper or anything, but neither of those games have gotten very flattering review scores. Tokyo Tattoo Girls has 36 Metascore and Drive Girls 39. Of course it's always a matter of taste but generally reviews tell about the overall quality of the game.

Yeah i can't care less about revies honestly, especially from a big commercial Site like Metacritic where i already saw game i loved having 50 or below votes, so no. They just tell you that this isn't commercial, i bet if i go and search for the last CoD it has at least from 70 and Above when it's worst than this 2 games beside graphic...

Edited by Sora9427

15 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Let me know how Drive Girl & Tokyo Tatoo Girls are, i'm interested in this 2 in the Future but i don't really get if they're fun or not from Videos :P 

I will dun worry lol

Maybe this 2 are as always almost daily plats for me :awesome:

4 hours ago, Eyjabria said:

Ordered a physical copy of Toukiden 2 for Vita recently as it was only 12 euros. It hasn't arrived yet and don't know when I'll start playing it. It looked like a fun game and the character customization looked impressive.

Toukiden 2 was so easy as hell... pathethic compared to Kiwami... tho

And about this welp because this games are niches so they mostly are rated bad if even rated lol

3 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Yeah i can't care less about revies honestly, especially from a big commercial Site like Metacritic where i already saw game i loved having 50 or below votes, so no. They just tell you that this isn't commercial, i bet if i go and search for the last CoD it has at least from 70 and Above when it's worst than this 2 games beside graphic...

Exactly... I remember all those good reviews for: Blue Releection, Nights of Azure 2 or Valkyrie Drive while this games where so damn lame lmfao

2 hours ago, Matsuri Mizusawa said:

I will dun worry lol

Maybe this 2 are as always almost daily plats for me :awesome:

Exactly... I remember all those good reviews for: Blue Releection, Nights of Azure 2 or Valkyrie Drive while this games where so damn lame lmfao

Well Damn i know that at least Drive girl is a bit grindy so if you make it in one day that will be impressive :lol:

Good reviews Blue reflection? I found only bad ones, even one from a guy who wrote only about half of the Tutorial. I don't know if laughing or crying to that review :P 

Not much in the Golden Week sale for me (either I already had it, or it was still too expensive). I found at least 1 thing to get though.

cOgEd8f.jpg

On 4/28/2018 at 3:43 PM, Edunstar84 said:

My local GS is probably about to do the same, their selection keeps getting smaller/crappier every time I go there. :( It sucks that I'm having to focus more on digital games now. ?

• Like 3