Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

36 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I told you guys I'd do it, so here it is. Persona 3 Moon Night and Persona 5 Star Night! :D I'll be playing these soon.

zCfm1WB.jpg

5ufyJMh.jpg

h0eChJ2.jpg

Persona 5 dancing was a lot of fun. I really liked the commu events they added, I think they work better than a story mode. Hope you enjoy it. :D 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

Not sure when it'll arrive, but I ordered Vol. 2 yesterday. Oddly enough, it cost the most out of the three volumes.

How much was Vol.2 and 3 for you? Vol.1 was the cheaper one for me

well at least i could buy in the country im currently living and didn't have to import along customs to bother with either lol

8 hours ago, gabor434 said:

Yes sadly, its very dissapointing that the english Vita release is going to be digital only, so I'll get the PS4 physical release of the Persona dancing games, even tho i wanted the (english) vita version.

Why don't you just import them? I don't understand Japanese and I'm doing just fine getting through the games. The only thing you miss out on are the COMMU events, but it's not really a big deal.

On 6/21/2018 at 6:04 AM, Nelson_Otaku said:

How much was Vol.2 and 3 for you? Vol.1 was the cheaper one for me

well at least i could buy in the country im currently living and didn't have to import along customs to bother with either lol

Vol. 3 was the cheapest, but Vol. 1 was only a few dollars more. I bought them all from ebay. I live in the US, so I don't have to pay import fees ...at least for now, anyway. I don't think there are any stores that sell imports around here except Book Off, which isn't exactly close, nor do they have much of a selection.

13 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Why don't you just import them? I don't understand Japanese and I'm doing just fine getting through the games. The only thing you miss out on are the COMMU events, but it's not really a big deal.

To be honest, i don't like rythm games that much, i dont enjoy the gameplay, i would buy these games for the story (if it has any) and the character interactions and i think those are these Commu events you mentioned, so it needs to be in english for me.

Maybe i will import the Vita version later for game collecting purposes, if i can find it for cheap, but that is very unlikely.

By the way, i would gladly learn japanese, if those damned kanjis didnt exist. I dont want to learn a 1000+ kanji characters to be able to read weeb games. <_<

1 hour ago, gabor434 said:

By the way, i would gladly learn japanese, if those damned kanjis didnt exist. I dont want to learn a 1000+ kanji characters to be able to read weeb games. <_<

You don't really need 1000+ kanji.

Even for non-full voiced kanji, unless you are going for term ones, there aren't that many kanji required. And most of those are very common.

2 minutes ago, Roxas said:

Lucky! Amazon delayed my release until July 10th so I have to wait to play them

Hi Tera-kun! Oh dude... please do it! Muv luv is an awesome visual novel, we are very lucky nowadays can play this game on vita! 

I bought it on Rice Digital, when I saw the price on amazon for both games I prefered buy it on Ricedigital, the price was just 10$ more but inlcude the collection box and couple of cards.

Just now, AlchemistWer said:

Hi Tera-kun! Oh dude... please do it! Muv luv is an awesome visual novel, we are very lucky nowadays can play this game on vita! 

I bought it on Rice Digital, when I saw the price on amazon for both games I prefered buy it on Ricedigital, the price was just 10$ more but inlcude the collection box and couple of cards.

I should have done that. It cost me $80 dollars to buy both separate. Oh well, I'll be patient. I've got Psychedelica to hold me over at least!

3 minutes ago, AlchemistWer said:

I ordered my from Rice but ordered Song of Memories at the same time so have to wait for that to release before they ship ?

1 hour ago, AlchemistWer said:

Maybe a N4 can be suitable to read some japanese games? 1f914.png

N4 as in JLPT N4? Because I have it and it still takes hours to read a Japanese VN xD But it gets better when if I play regularly and learn the new words as I progress through the story.

1 hour ago, stupot00 said:

I ordered my from Rice but ordered Song of Memories at the same time so have to wait for that to release before they ship 1f616.png

True, but Song of memories already has date realese? because I don't see capture with english subtitle.

1 hour ago, Roxas said:

I should have done that. It cost me $80 dollars to buy both separate. Oh well, I'll be patient. I've got Psychedelica to hold me over at least!

You bought it when the price was 39.99 now the price on amazon is 49.99

1 hour ago, AlchemistWer said:

True, but Song of memories already has date realese? because I don't see capture with english subtitle.

You bought it when the price was 39.99 now the price on amazon is 49.99

Oh, I got lucky then!