List of PS3's Unobtainable Trophies

Saltyie

You should edit the OP to include the link to original thread on pst.org which started long ago. Give credit where it's due, etc...

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/general-games-discussion/78965-unachievable-trophies.html

This is good that we have this on PSNP now, but I think you should give shoutout to the original forum of this on .org where all the information has come from for this, but do keep doing this,

Yep, added. Sorry about not adding anything sooner, I was planning on giving .org credit, but I got too preoccupied making the list look nice on PSNP :)

*pokes Saltyie* Did you miss this post :(?

Sorry! I will definitely add Syberia 2 onto the list when I properly finish the list to a good standard. Thanks for the information!

• Like 1

Tower of Guns is on there already didn't that game just come out not that long ago with it being free on PSN+ as well?

That was quick otherwise.

Wonder if I have any games on my PSN trophy list that went offline mostly wondering about Aliens vs Predator or Tom Clancy's Hawx

what about saint's row IV - saintified?

i hear some people are still getting it, but i myself and everyone i know get the "servers are busy/closed/screwing with you" message.

Looks like you just answered your own question :). Have you googled your problem? There may be workarounds etc, 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You just saved me from playing Tower of Guns, thanks a lot!

got 100% about a week ago after they patched it , not a bad game tho just wish it had some more trophies and a plat 

Tower of Guns is on there already didn't that game just come out not that long ago with it being free on PSN+ as well?

That was quick otherwise.

Wonder if I have any games on my PSN trophy list that went offline mostly wondering about Aliens vs Predator or Tom Clancy's Hawx

Tower of Guns was patched about a week ago 

got 100% about a week ago after they patched it , not a bad game tho just wish it had some more trophies and a plat 

Tower of Guns was patched about a week ago 

Glad to see indie devs care for their trophy lists, most of the time, they don't even bother with an update.

• 2 weeks later...

This list has saved me from buying/playing at least 5 games so far. Much appreciated and my wallet thanks you. :)

Also, getting tired of asking why this isn't pinned yet. <_<

I'll request it to be pinned after I finally get around to making it look nicer, glad to hear it's useful for you!

I'll definitely try and do something with this list over the next week though!

I'll request it to be pinned after I finally get around to making it look nicer, glad to hear it's useful for you!

I'll definitely try and do something with this list over the next week though!

lol Sorry if it came off like I was referring to you when I said "tired of asking why it's not pinned". I actually meant it more like a "How can staff let this go unpinned for so long? HELLO?!? The community has wanted this pinned for a while; why is it not happening?" kind of thing. :)

Edited by effdeegee

• 2 weeks later...