Post your youtube

Superbuu3

• 4 weeks later...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu7Dm-2Dim55moNQ7o9S6jA

There's the link to my channel, 44jem44. My channel isn't very well known, but it has a decent bit of content. I started out with some skits for school along with some gaming videos. I can't use my Dazzle anymore, so nowadays I make PC gaming videos, mainly MineCraft and Hearthstone. I got a Steam account recently and plan on expanding my content through there. The series I'm working on currently though is Jempan, a vlog series of me studying abroad in Tokyo this summer. There are 17 episodes so far (not including the preview), so feel free to watch them at your leisure.

• 1 month later...

https://www.youtube.com/user/DanieZutton

I post daily videos for the most part, and plan on continuing to do so until I begin training. Recently I decided to attempt a new series called Reading with... where I read each video will be one Chapter of me reading a back of my choosing and possibly the audiences choosing. I found this way when I begin training, I can still post audio-videos of me reading a book. This always helps me develop better word processing and vocal capacity, as anything that comes to mind I find difficult to express with my voice. I'm sure (if any have watched) you notice in my videos I'll stumble, stutter, and struggle to locate the words I'm trying to express (definitely a different story when typing). Anyway, I also plan on doing some WWE 2K17 and possibly FFXV when they are released. The rest will likely remain older/favorite game. ^^ Thanks for watching if you stop by, and be sure to subscribe and comment as I appreciate any feedback. Vulgarity guaranteed. 

Also, there's a chance of some collaboration soon with other players, and my little brother.  

• 3 months later...

My channel is https://www.youtube.com/c/BIOHAZARDRUSGaming

I post mostly gaming videos and live streams, with some rock music related videos here and there. Below is actually my most popular video, with almost 124,000 views, which kinda makes me sad cuz I have 156 subscribers only... :S

Currently at 173 subscribers, and this video has been viewed 145,634 times with 714 likes :D

Edited by BIOHAZARD-R-US

1 hour ago, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

My channel is https://www.youtube.com/c/BIOHAZARDRUSGaming

I post mostly gaming videos and live streams, with some rock music related videos here and there. Below is actually my most popular video, with almost 124,000 views, which kinda makes me sad cuz I have 156 subscribers only... :S

Don't be disheartened. You obviously made something people wanted to watch once and you'll manage it again. So don't stress about it. Having one popular video can help people discover the rest of your channel. I was doing one video a day at least when I started my channel I barely saw a rise in subscribers. I took I think 4-5 months off and in that time I was still gaining subscribers as people were looking through all the videos I'd been putting up. Now I'm doing new videos and still getting more subscribers daily. So even if it looks like people arent intersted at first even then people may start going back to your old videos and watch those so its all good.

• Like 2

Lately I've been kinda lacking on regular videos, I've just been too lazy to edit them and whatnot. So I've been doing a lot more live streams, that way there's still a lotta new content on my channel. The live streams also seem to get better view numbers too. First regular video was April 13th, 2015 and have posted another 361 videos since then

I got a little YouTube Channel too. I showed some Movies over my Personal Progress, and i also uploaded a few Videos where i shown some Tipps for Trophy Hunters. I speak always German in my Channel, because you will not be happy if hear my bad English :lol:

But if some of you can give me a Subscribe i will appreciate it, thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvrPIFh_mnIKEK-TLCUcdHA

• Like 1

Odd, thought I'd posted in here before - might have been a different thread.

Aaaanyway - I've been running the ReviewHaven Gaming channel for about..3 years now? I think? When I'd started, I didn't really have a plan/purpose for the channel - just used it as a place to house archives of streams I did on Twitch, which were mostly retro games played on emulators.

Then I managed to get a GameCapture HD and started focusing a little more on it - actually scheduling videos, spacing out playthroughs and playing more recent stuff that I owned.

As of today, the channel's gained around 160 subscribers and 113K+ views total over the last year or two. I don't do commentary - mostly because I can't at this point in time - working towards trying to change that, though. I need to upgrade my setup and everything first. Hoping Patreon can help with that.

Currently, I do fighting game videos every other Sunday (It originally was every Sunday, but that got old quick - not enough time to both practice AND edit) The main game is currently Street Fighter V, since that's all I really play competitively at the moment. May throw in Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite if I can get it when it comes around.

I also currently have a playthrough of Remember Me going - that posts every Tuesday and Thursday. I also have a playthrough of the Final Fantasy XIII games going - FFXIII-1 is almost done, and XIII-2 starts in February. Those post every Friday.

Gonna have Final Fantasy XV in a few days as well, so that'll be going in tandem with XIII.

I also have one channel that I kinda use as a motion graphics portfolio - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_Y2sU-A_OZfsdxpRsvfKYA

My most recent project actually isn't on the channel - it was an audio react video for Symbion Project: 

Fun thing to do and was for a good cause. Plus, Kasson is a super nice guy.

Lastly, I have a channel for personal use - mainly gaming videos that don't fit into the ReviewHaven Gaming channel, that one's here: https://www.youtube.com/user/RHSniperFox

I'm thinking I may switch my PS4 to start uploading videos to THAT account instead since the short clips I generally upload would be more suited to it anyway.

Edited by RHG-SniperFox

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDsElmR2Rg__BbavwYNS6lA

Here's my Youtube channel. As you can see I haven't uploaded many videos, but I'm planning to change that in the near future. I'd love to get more active on youtube and make more videos. I've been wanting that for a long time, but back in the day it was hard for me to capture my gameplay since I didn't own any recording devices. (Thank you so much share button on the PS4!) As for the content itself? I'd love to make trophy related video's or videos where I'm attempting and/or completing difficult challenges. Furthermore I'd love to make Montages. I've had a lot of fun making my first Overwatch montage and definitely want to make more. I feel like it'll also be a good opportunity to improve my skills upon making videos in general.

Feel free to check it out and see y'all around on Youtube ^_^

(serious post this time)

DanieZutton 

My YouTube username is a play-off of my actual name.

I've decided to implement actual effort into my channel's content. This includes thumbnails, detailed descriptions, tags, channel trailer, and more. I'm a wrestler, and being a wrestler means (if you want to go far in the business) you need to understand when and how to act; during matches and cutting promos. YouTube is basically the improving grounds, increasing vocal range, emotion, and all around acting. With that, however, I need criticism on where I'm doing well and how I can improve -- negative and positive feedback. The content is primarily gaming Let's Plays, but there will be additions in the future. Feel free to check out my channel DanieZutton. My subscriber count is 80 but there are only, at most, 3 active viewers. There is a "Future Let's Play(s)" list in the "About Me" section on my channel, but feel free to suggest games to play.

One of my current Let's Plays -- Learn Japanese to Survive! Hiragana Battle

Edited by Wayne Moxxi

Just started my own channel this November so I don't got much, but honestly I've should have made this much sooner, but the youtube policies are terrible. Originally it was to review and parodies games, but i think i'll make another channel for that, as this will be my spare footage for game plays, and maybe walthough, I dunno.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9g0Wv-LpPBr12C4gM2ydPw

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

Here's mine: https://www.youtube.com/user/PineappleProducer

Mostly MUGEN and let's plays, the former of which sadly seems to be the more popular of the lot. Sandwiched between them are a lot of random videos of different things. I've got a decent amount of subscribers, but it seems like nothing I upload anymore gets any views. I haven't quite figured that one out yet. It always sucks when the videos and things you put the most effort into essentially fall to the wayside while there's only one thing that hogs all the attention. But I digress. Heck, today's the first time I've uploaded anything of substance for like 6 months. Humor me and check me out, will ya? Haha.

• 2 weeks later...